Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

Uh Oh LOL ha ha I smell trouble now LOL..... Your ears where burning Vit?

I'm laughing pretty good right now. w00t hangs out on FLashProTuning.com and listens to my tuning rants. Apparently it makes him a FlashPro expert now hehe. That being said, it's not just about the power the car makes, it's the quality of the tune. No one face rolls a tune quite like a Vit tune. So you can get it elsewhere, or you can get it from the #1 source for FlashPro tuning, knowing I'm not going anywhere and your tune has a 100% lifetime guarantee ;)

By the way I met someone who tunes Flash Pro about two weeks at Churchs when I dynoed my car, not sure if it was you Vit.
That was Vit and I. We were both at the dyno day. I think I talked to you quite a bit about the car. Was checking out your intake setup and talking about head swaps.... lol

That was Vit and I. We were both at the dyno day. I think I talked to you quite a bit about the car. Was checking out your intake setup and talking about head swaps.... lol
Yes yes I do remember, lol. Vit was helping Mikey for a possible tune up the same day, and Mikey suggested to get together with Vit for my car once Flash Pro is available. Hey Vit, I'm getting mine at Churchs November 10th at 10:00am.

I can send you my files so you can check them out after the tuning, I would like to hear your opinion :)

Yes yes I do remember, lol. Vit was helping Mikey for a possible tune up the same day, and Mikey suggested to get together with Vit for my car once Flash Pro is available. Hey Vit, I'm getting mine at Churchs November 10th at 10:00am.

I can send you my files so you can check them out after the tuning, I would like to hear your opinion :)

Church usually does a good job, at most it will only need a few minor street tuning touch ups. They are just reeaally expensive.

Was it a balding dude that was really happy about the black S/C Si making over 370? That was probably me :D lol
LOL Yeah that was some sick @ss shiznits bro. Good Pull man.. I was actually standing up next to you, when you where talking to Mikey. I'm with the 2012 Honda Civic SI Sedan. Glad you decided to join this forum :)

What's the usual HP number flash pro can produce with just bolt ons?

We shall see.. the platform is really new and that integrated header makes things... interesting. It'll probably be like the 8th's at first... where typical bolt on #'s start off pretty "meh", but as better and better parts get engineered, the norm will increase. It'll just be interesting to see how much that integrated header impacts power gains with typical bolt ons.

What I would like to see, is someone who can work with me to do some testing on eDyno -- basically get your flashpro, don't get tuned, we do a few pulls on stock tune, then we'll tune the car, and do some pulls to see the relative gains. I can probably work out a one time deal for the person that wants to work with me on this.

We shall see.. the platform is really new and that integrated header makes things... interesting. It'll probably be like the 8th's at first... where typical bolt on #'s start off pretty "meh", but as better and better parts get engineered, the norm will increase. It'll just be interesting to see how much that integrated header impacts power gains with typical bolt ons.

What I would like to see, is someone who can work with me to do some testing on eDyno -- basically get your flashpro, don't get tuned, we do a few pulls on stock tune, then we'll tune the car, and do some pulls to see the relative gains. I can probably work out a one time deal for the person that wants to work with me on this.
Uhmmm..... I wonder if Shawn is selling them without tuning. I doubt it he is. Otherwise I would've worked with you for sure.

Uhmmm..... I wonder if Shawn is selling them without tuning. I doubt it he is. Otherwise I would've worked with you for sure.

Buy one from us (e-tunez) then. I'm still working on the specifics, but we'll have them for sale as well. I'm sure there's tons of other vendors just drooling at the thought of selling you a FlashPro lol

Buy one from us (e-tunez) then. I'm still working on the specifics, but we'll have them for sale as well. I'm sure there's tons of other vendors just drooling at the thought of selling you a FlashPro lol
I sent you a PM :)

Would totally be up for working with you. Have Injen intake and RV6 downpipe.

I was his original test car so I got to run both the catted and cat-less for a time (only differences I noticed was less rasp and less stinky with the catted version...both pluses in my book). I chose to stick with the catted and have had no issues in the 2months running with it. I was amazed how badly designed the stock downpipe is and love the RV6 catted version.

BTW I am working on vendor status with webby, and once we get it ironed out, I will probably offer a FLashPro + eTune combo deal.

Back