Official Gun Thread

I've heard there are smaller caliber guns that are much smaller physically that look exactly like a 1911 that's been scaled down, but they're not a 1911. I guess, technically, nothing is a 1911 besides the original military issue 1911s, but that's really spitting hairs.

Ya, those aren't really for anything other than target shooting with super cheap ammo.

I looked real quick and apparently Kimber makes a micro-1911 type thing in .380 as well as Sig (I'm not a big fan of Sig's stuff). I think I might have to buy that Kimber .380 to carry when I don't have a jacket on.

I've heard there are smaller caliber guns that are much smaller physically that look exactly like a 1911 that's been scaled down, but they're not a 1911. I guess, technically, nothing is a 1911 besides the original military issue 1911s, but that's really spitting hairs.
google 9mm 1911 every one makes them 1911 9mm. I want a 1911 .45 but they are a pricey piece of beauty and now i cant find any anywhere local

I don't care for Sig's myself, just don't like a pistol that looks like a box, altough they're really nice in action. I like revolvers, for my cc I have a spurless SS Ruger .357 5 rounds.

I don't care for Sig's myself, just don't like a pistol that looks like a box, altough they're really nice in action. I like revolvers, for my cc I have a spurless SS Ruger .357 5 rounds.
I really like the Ruger LCP for carrying. My brother has one. They're so cheap I've been meaning to buy one, but I just keep blowing money on car parts and drinking.

That's one reason I love my sig. I can change out the barrel sizes and magazines. I love sigs but that's also because mass has a very strict list of guns and don't have that many choices. Springfield arms made in mass and you can't even buy one in mass. God damn!

That's one reason I love my sig. I can change out the barrel sizes and magazines. I love signs but that's also because mass has a very strict list of guns and don't have that many choices. Springfield arms made in mass and you can't even buy one in mass. God damn!
They restrict guns by manufacture ? Any reason given ?

They restrict guns by features. 1 is that it needs to have a loaded chamber indicator. On the XD it is a little notch on top as does Ruger SR9 and a few others. They also restrict by ammo capacity.

They restrict guns by manufacture ? Any reason given ?
They restrict on trigger pull safety's and everything other stupid stuff. Springfield thinks the laws are ridiculous and refuses to send any guns in to get tested in mass. You can only get a couple 1911 the biggest reason I haven't gotten one. If you really want to laugh look. Talk about carrying your gun. In our class they told us if you pull out your gun you better kill the person because if you wound or don't shoot they can sue you.

They restrict on trigger pull safety's and everything other stupid stuff. Springfield thinks the laws are ridiculous and refuses to send any guns in to get tested in mass. You can only get a couple 1911 the biggest reason I haven't gotten one. If you really want to laugh look. Talk about carrying your gun. In our class they told us if you pull out your gun you better kill the person because if you wound or don't shoot they can sue you.
That makes since, as to why they restrict manufactures, "Not that I agree with it".
That's one more reason I like revolvers, no safeties (other than the hammer block)............ To me the best way to control safety is keep my finger out of the trigger housing, and having a holster that covers the trigger guard.

That makes since, as to why they restrict manufactures, "Not that I agree with it".
That's one more reason I like revolvers, no safeties (other than the hammer block)............ To me the best way to control safety is keep my finger out of the trigger housing, and having a holster that covers the trigger guard.
And the state thinks the best way to control safety is make it as hard as possible to obtain a gun haha

Back