Official Gun Thread

I need this!!

XhFDE7V.jpg
Is that Ammunition from GTA lol

I have been having this issue with all my pictures below the 3.5 MB is there another way to upload? I was wanting to do a DIY for a custom fuel return system but couldn't upload pictures.
Imgur.
Is that Ammunition from GTA lol
I'm not sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So I dug into the server info, and it’s actually a little over 5 megs per image if you upload it directly to the server. The easiest thing is probably uploading all the images at once to imgur.com and then pm me a link to the directory of pics. I’ll upload them all to the gallery here for the DIY, as I back up the images for those posts.

Total about $600 worth.

I believe the shotgun shells were $6/box for 3 of them and $13/box for the other 2. The Herter's were $9/box, Remington were $10/box, Fiocchi were $11/box and the Winchester silvertips were $12.50/box.

Last edited:
Wait what? The 250 round box of Remington was $10? For the 9mm? Or you’re breaking it down to like 50 rounds

My bad, I was thinking of a different box. $47.50/box I had looked at so many different kinds trying to find some available I got it mixed up on what I actually bought.

Looking for ammo (5.56 or .223) for the new toy. Any recommendations/places to purchase from? I checked a bit and either places sold out or ridiculous shipping costs.

i usually buy factory reloads from georgia arms, its been a few years since ive bought any though

You can look at ammoseek.com and set the filters to what you want and it will bring up a lot of sites. It has told me some was in stock but when I got to the site it was out. Just have to do some searching around.

You can look at ammoseek.com and set the filters to what you want and it will bring up a lot of sites. It has told me some was in stock but when I got to the site it was out. Just have to do some searching around.

Thanks. I think I was looking at that earlier.

Thanks. Not many retail places sell ammo around here.

Back