Official Hawaii Thread

Try incredible bulk or mutant plexx. There real good but real strong try google them and see the side effects and health effects. I haven't heard of wicked how's that one?

Try incredible bulk or mutant plexx. There real good but real strong try google them and see the side effects and health effects. I haven't heard of wicked how's that one?
Wicked is great for bulking 20lbs of gain lots of size but superdrol most dangerous of the oral

My uncle is taking superdrol gained good size. I was trying to pick up recently but he told me he rarely has them but I want to try take that. U got any hook ups lol

Sounds good thanks! Heard of that store but too far lol I buy my supplements from country power n health in waianae but he charges kind of high for his products. My cousin has a connection for some other supplements like d ball or needle lol I'm tryin to stay away from needle but what do u think of dball orally?
Umm it's okay lots of first timers take it and don't know how to properly take PCT and end up with ***** tits but good bulk but would rather go with superdrol better results cheaper but scarier if you take anything I would advice to take this thing called cycle assist by competive labs great on and off cycle assist has everything you need in one pill from liver guard to Hawthorne berry great stuff to minim is bad side effects

Umm it's okay lots of first timers take it and don't know how to properly take PCT and end up with ***** tits but good bulk but would rather go with superdrol better results cheaper but scarier if you take anything I would advice to take this thing called cycle assist by competive labs great on and off cycle assist has everything you need in one pill from liver guard to Hawthorne berry great stuff to minim is bad side effects
I've been taking the pct after all my tests and I've been taking it that way because of the beach tits haha but yeah most people dont know about pct and liver cares and all that when takin this stuff. this **** is harmful to the body lol. I've been going for more hardcore stuff trying to bulk up and get stronger. From the mutant plexx got me pretty strong but incredible bulk got me to where I want to be but now want to get stronger.

Hey Hawaii crew. Anyone do body/paint work for a reasonable price? Looking to replace A-pillar on my 9th gen si. Also, anyone have parts? Looking for A-pillar and clips to attach inner panel to door shell. Thanks!

Back