Official NC Chat Thread

At least a few people on 8th had those. I could be wrong about which ones he's buying though.

:wave: I miss the old NC Crew. Especially Lootinint Dan. When are we all getting together for a meet? Let's make it soon please. I need a distraction from all my doom and gloom.

You are correct sir, that's them. 17x8 so I don't have to pay uberer prices for tires

Don't they have a goofy offset?

I was telling Dan when the sun and the weather start to cooperate I was going to do something at the house. Little BBQ or something like that.

I have a little bit of a backyard and can park 6 cars or so.....

Lol....not enough space for that so the grass is safe.

Speaking of: You guys missed the mini choo-choo.

:giggle:

As I posted elsewhere...

:sadface: Nobody told me about it. :sadface:

If there's anybody in the NC Crew that should have received an invitation it's me. Lizzy-Poo Sexbot, does the thought of me joining your CHOO-CHOO Bukkake party make you want to :face-puke:THAT badly? :(

I'm looking into getting a beater...

1995-Volvo-850-T5-R-wagon-623x389.jpg

Mid 90's Volvo 850 wagon turbo. That's the R which I seriously doubt I'll get in my price range. However I know a guy that works at a Volvo dealer and he said he could find me a turbo wagon for cheap. We'll see what happens:excited:

And yes, I really want one

The dude used to work at my dealership and came in today with his newest purchase ("Platinum Edition" 850 wagon) and said he could find me one for cheap. I've always loved Volvo wagons and hopefully he finds one. So much room and I love the way they look lowered

Back