Official NFL Football Thread

At least the Bengals lost to the Chargers and the Browns are on a bye.

Oh! And **** you Tony Romo. ******* bias AF announcer. Sucking the Steelers dick the entire ******* game.

That's what annoyed me the most. Tony being so bias!

@webby - Harbaugh was gutsy with that 2-point conversion call but I don't blame him. 100% not upset on the call. Upset at the execution since Andrews was open.

Feel like Harbaugh didn't trust going into OT? Who knows.

Lamar better step up his game. Looks like ****.
I didn't see any games, but I just saw a highlight of the ending to the baltimore game. That was a rough ending. I would have likely tried to win the game with a 2pt play as well, ...seeing as how garbage the overtime rules are.

I didn't see any games, but I just saw a highlight of the ending to the baltimore game. That was a rough ending. I would have likely tried to win the game with a 2pt play as well, ...seeing as how garbage the overtime rules are.

Makes sense. Humphreys was out (shoulder? injury) so going to OT wouldn't have turned out well.

Let's go Ravens! (Playing @webby 's Brown's)
Let's go Raiders (Playing the Chiefs - I don't like Mahomes lol)
Let's go Washington (Playing @Honda-Fan 's Cowboys - everyone hates the Cowboys :giggle: )
Let's go 49ers (Playing the Bengals - because the Bengals are in my division lol)

I’m not watching. I’ll check the game recap later

Let's go Ravens! (Playing @webby 's Brown's)
Let's go Raiders (Playing the Chiefs - I don't like Mahomes lol)
Let's go Washington (Playing @Honda-Fan 's Cowboys - everyone hates the Cowboys :giggle: )
Let's go 49ers (Playing the Bengals - because the Bengals are in my division lol)

Ravens losing
Raiders losing
Washington losing
49ers haven't started yet.

Only 18 players out for covid tonight including first and second string qb’s:rotfl:

7AA370E7-C3B9-48AE-9685-34CD4FDA3A30.jpeg

Let's go...

Jaguars (vs Patriots) :rotfl:
Falcons (vs Bills)
Chiefs (vs Bengals)
Titans (vs Dolphins)
Colts (vs Raiders)
Broncos (vs Chargers)
Browns (vs Steelers) F the Steelers!
Ravens (vs Rams) - Ravens Fan here.. don't think we have it to get the W but any given Sunday...

All the games above that I picked to win helps the Ravens lol :giggle:

Back