Official NFL Football Thread

275493183_4925813867473551_6945288912742076365_n.jpg

Baker saying thanks to the city of Cleveland after it’s discovered browns have made trade offers to the Texans for deshaun watson

Makes you really happy right?
It’s a mess of a situation. 22 women also came forward with sexual assault charges against Watson. Who wants to deal with that as a leader for the team

May be better than the alternative. Don’t know

Matty Ice is getting the boot also....goign to the Colts for some picks. Mariota now in Atlanta for a 2 year deal.

NFL is getting friggin weird.

Pretty weird that all these players are trading for just picks.

@bootyluvr can you imagine him on the Steelers and having to play browns/ravens etc twice a year? I can’t imagine him wanting to go there, but maybe he wants to go against cleve twice a year to show what he’s got? I’m sure it would delight him to beat cleve.

778A5FAA-C6AF-4FE1-B6B6-8D0B7D4F9265.jpeg

@bootyluvr can you imagine him on the Steelers and having to play browns/ravens etc twice a year? I can’t imagine him wanting to go there, but maybe he wants to go against cleve twice a year to show what he’s got? I’m sure it would delight him to beat cleve.

View attachment 64478

#1 - Why am I not getting alerts for being tagged? It doesn't show the red "1" or whatever number of tags next to it.. If I click on it then I see you tagged me in this post..

#2 - I thought the Steelers have Dwayne Haskins, Mason Rudolph and they picked up Mitchell Trubisky

Back