Official NFL Football Thread

Rodgers is out for the season with torn achilles. We nice get to see if he’s a good mentor/teacher to Wilson.

@bootyluvr Saw this earlier....one single completion by Rodgers and the dude would have won. So crazy, lol

Rodgers is out for the season with torn achilles. We nice get to see if he’s a good mentor/teacher to Wilson.
If I was the Jets, I would be looking at getting out of the contract/getting rid of him. They are already getting the pick or player(cant remember) back as the contract was that Rodgers needed to play 65% of the season.

IMG_9128.jpeg

Tom Brady will be 70 in a wheelchair and people will be seeing if he can come out of retirement.

Week 2

Vikings vs Eagles
Packers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Bills
Ravens
vs Bengals (Gotta go with my Ravens - Watch Burrow will bounce back from last weeks horrible performance and score like 40 points vs the Ravens lol)
Seahawks vs Lions
Colts vs Texans (Feel like this is going to be a boring game lol)
Chiefs vs Jaguars (If Kelce is back... then the Chiefs should win)
Bears vs Buccaneers (Let's Go Baker!!)
Chargers vs Titans
Giants vs Cardinals (Can the Giants get shutout back to back weeks? I don't think so)
49ers vs Rams
Jets vs Cowboys (Ugh..... this is tough - I hope the Jets win... but I feel like I need to pick the Cowboys. look what you have done to me @Honda-Fan )
Commanders vs Broncos
Dolphins vs Patriots
Saints vs Panthers
Browns vs Steelers (I hope your team wins this week @webby ! )

Even if it was true...

#1 - why only win by 3?
#2 - why would the RB go on the radio and tell them that?

Screenshot_20230914-110340.png

Week 2

Vikings vs Eagles
Packers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Bills
Ravens
vs Bengals (Gotta go with my Ravens - Watch Burrow will bounce back from last weeks horrible performance and score like 40 points vs the Ravens lol)
Seahawks vs Lions
Colts vs Texans (Feel like this is going to be a boring game lol)
Chiefs vs Jaguars (If Kelce is back... then the Chiefs should win)
Bears vs Buccaneers (Let's Go Baker!!)
Chargers vs Titans
Giants vs Cardinals (Can the Giants get shutout back to back weeks? I don't think so)
49ers vs Rams
Jets vs Cowboys (Ugh..... this is tough - I hope the Jets win... but I feel like I need to pick the Cowboys. look what you have done to me @Honda-Fan )
Commanders vs Broncos
Dolphins vs Patriots
Saints vs Panthers
Browns vs Steelers (I hope your team wins this week @webby ! )

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Oh yeah. I have Prime. Come on over and watch next week! Although, wonder if the Prime game selection/coverage is better. Eagles are gonna be a good team again.

I'll be right over. Let me catch that flight. I'll book it now for Thursday lol

Back