• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Official NFL Football Thread

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Feel bad for the daughter

Maybe even worse since the "boyfriend" is getting a bigger share of the monies left behind? I know just money in the end of it all but damn! Take care of your family first and foremost......

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Did you see that Eli Manning sold his 30 some papa johns franchises 2 days prior to the nfl announcement?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I don't know why I typed Eli, my bad. It was Peyton Omaha Manning.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Browns went crazy with trades. They needed to though for obvious reasons. Maybe they can get 2 good players with their #1 and #4 draft picks and win a game this year? :rotfl:

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I feel bad for those players that have to play for the Browns.. Career is over lol

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
anyone happy/sad about the nfl draft this season? excited or upset over picks?