Official NFL Football Thread

I didn't see any of that one, but I just looked up the score. You guys at least made it a game it seems. It was just a 1 possession score difference.

Ummm... yeah 3rd quarter we **** the bed. Hell Lamar threw 2 INT's (1 of them was a pick-6). Top that off with 2 fumbles (forget who they were) and 9 penalties totally 110 yards... Definitely not a good game.
We had +10 minutes of possession tho... lol

and now 7 defensive players are on COVID-19 List... Thus not playing this week.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-place-seven-defensive-players-on-reserve-covid-19-list

Ummm... yeah 3rd quarter we **** the bed. Hell Lamar threw 2 INT's (1 of them was a pick-6). Top that off with 2 fumbles (forget who they were) and 9 penalties totally 110 yards... Definitely not a good game.
We had +10 minutes of possession tho... lol

and now 7 defensive players are on COVID-19 List... Thus not playing this week.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-place-seven-defensive-players-on-reserve-covid-19-list

So really... you guys lost the game on turnovers/mistakes. You really should have won that. I didn't look at the stat breakdown, but it sounds like you could have easily won without those mistakes. At least you guys are still 5-2. I feel like you'd really have to mess up the season to not at least make playoffs.

Yeah probably be Bills, Chiefs, Steelers and Titans for the AFC titles. Then Ravens and Colts? For Wild Card teams?

I know it's too early to say but that's what it looks like as of now.

Any of you all read about this?

The Broncos' three eligible quarterbacks -- Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles -- were each deemed to be high-risk COVID-19 close contacts and none of the three can be in uniform for Sunday's game

Denver Broncos' bid to start assistant coach at QB denied by league

The Denver Broncos are starting undrafted rookie practice squad wide receiver Kendall Hinton at quarterback Sunday against the New Orleans Saints, but the team wanted their starting QB to be Rob Calabrese, their offensive quality control coach for the past two years, sources told ESPN on Sunday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...os-bid-start-assistant-coach-qb-denied-league

The Broncos are also bracing to be fined and have a draft pick taken away as the team is under investigation by the league for not adhering to COVID-19 safety protocols, sources told ESPN. If penalized, the Broncos would be considered repeat offenders as coach Vic Fangio was fined $100,000 earlier this season for not wearing his mask.

at least they have another option for qb. It may not be what they want, but he played qb in college.

The Broncos are also bracing to be fined and have a draft pick taken away as the team is under investigation by the league for not adhering to COVID-19 safety protocols, sources told ESPN. If penalized, the Broncos would be considered repeat offenders as coach Vic Fangio was fined $100,000 earlier this season for not wearing his mask.

at least they have another option for qb. It may not be what they want, but he played qb in college.

If they get a fine.. the Ravens definitely getting a fine for having 18+ players on the COVID list..

SMH

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1333416327235690497

As of right now, the Ravens will not have the league minimum 46 players for tonight's game. They only have four o-lineman to suit up.
Not that it should be a surprise, but the NFL is worried about money, money, and nothing but money if this game happens tonight.
At this point I'm hoping that the Steelers and Ravens players just stand there and watch the opening kickoff wobble to a stop.
Apparently the last time the Ravens were even allowed to practice was the Saturday before the Titans game.
The Ravens may not be able to fly to Pittsburgh because of snow.

@ron v - did you watch any of the Raiders vs Dolphins game?

Wow.. how did the Raiders let the Dolphins go down the field with around a minute left.. smh

I think the Cowboys play today!

tenor.gif

@ron v - did you watch any of the Raiders vs Dolphins game?

Wow.. how did the Raiders let the Dolphins go down the field with around a minute left.. smh
Haha. Yea I watched it at my buddy’s. It always brings me great pleasure to watch the raiders lose by one point. Defense can’t close.

Haha. Yea I watched it at my buddy’s. It always brings me great pleasure to watch the raiders lose by one point. Defense can’t close.
Wanted the raiders to win so the dolphins don't make the playoffs

Steelers and Browns forgot their was football today lol
covid mania, and playing practice squad players as starters. Always awesome

The Cleveland Browns have placed WR Rashard Higgins, WR KhaDarel Hodge, WR Jarvis Landry, WR Donovan Peoples-Jones and LB Jacob Phillips on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.*

In addition, the club has elevated (Contagious Disease Addendum) WR Ja'Marcus Bradley, LB Montrel Meander and WR Derrick Willies from the practice squad.

I don’t care about the conditions. I just like watching them lose.

Somebody did this at the Q

Attachments

• C8F0985D-948E-4D60-B596-DB3532FDB8F9.jpeg
    C8F0985D-948E-4D60-B596-DB3532FDB8F9.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
Back