Official NFL Football Thread

337036047_1190761758217368_8712466036080627955_n.png

Ravens have a WR for NOT Lamar :giggle:

Imagine having to play the browns twice a season if he had gone there

Face it @bootyluvr you are stuck is Lamar. No one is going to pick him up.

Love all these “pros” going out on social media saying how its “crazy” and “unfair” that no one is looking at him but rather go for other “less talented” players.

I guess these people don’t understand how much teams have to give up to sign him.

Face it @bootyluvr you are stuck is Lamar. No one is going to pick him up.

Love all these “pros” going out on social media saying how its “crazy” and “unfair” that no one is looking at him but rather go for other “less talented” players.

I guess these people don’t understand how much teams have to give up to sign him.

Yeah... I hope they don't pay for him but I'm sure they will eventually.

People comparing Josh Allen to Lamar and that Allen got a deal and Lamar isn't...

Booty is now a browns fan going forward

F both of you!

#AntiLamar - Hope the Ravens have 5 losing seasons.

What's the over/under on Lamar getting hurt for at least 1 season?

185 mil in guarantees. He could go down injured and sit on that pile of money

Brown's ugly divorce from Tampa is likely among the reasons teams have stayed away from him. He has had countless off-field issues that recently included an arrest warrant over unpaid child support. Brown was released from New England after just one game in 2019 after the NFL began investigating him for multiple accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior, including rape. In October of 2022, Brown was ordered to pay a delivery driver $1.2 million after he was allegedly attacked by Brown.

Back