Official Oregon Chat

Wow we must suck in Oregon this thread is dead...oh well Im from Salem, 45 minutes south of Portland and just joined the site, checking in to see whats going on in my neck of the woods???

New member here. I've had my Civic since Sept. of 2012, so not quite a year. I'm in S Salem, where are you located Sky?

New member here. I've had my Civic since Sept. of 2012, so not quite a year. I'm in S Salem, where are you located Sky?

Welcome to the site, I've had my Si since Sept 2011, I'm in Keizer. We should meet up somewhere sometime if you want to? What year/model Civic do you have?

Welcome to the site, I've had my Si since Sept 2011, I'm in Keizer. We should meet up somewhere sometime if you want to? What year/model Civic do you have?

Dude, Keizer is my fav stop on my way down to California and on my way back.

Lol, nice...why is that, we don't have too much to offer except a few fast food places and a lot of retired old farts lol

The few fast food places. It's convenient. On my way back north, it's about the limit to my range in my Si, ~380 miles from my starting point so I pull over onto 22 and hit up the Shell station there. Saw a nice unmarked police car that was a dark red Mustang.

The few fast food places. It's convenient. On my way back north, it's about the limit to my range in my Si, ~380 miles from my starting point so I pull over onto 22 and hit up the Shell station there. Saw a nice unmarked police car that was a dark red Mustang.
Ah I see your strategy, that Shell station unfortunately is the most expensive in town due to its location...that damn dick in the red Stang is ALWAYS nailing people I fortunately have seen it many times on my commute to work that I know exactly who he is and your talking about. Next time you're passing through hit me up on here and let me know it'd be cool to meet

Heh, even in Salem I know about that mustang. I believe there's a white one of the same year and unmarked around the area too.

My civic is a 2012 Ex sedan, crystal black pearl. I went over to the Honda dealership today on Commercial to see if they had any 2012/13 Si sedans for sale. So I'll potentially be going down there this weekend for a test drive & trade in if everything works out.

Heh, even in Salem I know about that mustang. I believe there's a white one of the same year and unmarked around the area too.

My civic is a 2012 Ex sedan, crystal black pearl. I went over to the Honda dealership today on Commercial to see if they had any 2012/13 Si sedans for sale. So I'll potentially be going down there this weekend for a test drive & trade in if everything works out.

Yeah you're right about the white Mustang too, he's always catching people on Chemawa

So you got a 12 EX, and looking to get into an Si Just curious, so you want something sporty or just don't like the EX anymore? Hope everything works out at the now new Lithia dealership, not sure why it changed again so soon after becoming OBrien but it's changed hands again.

I heard something about Mr. O'Brien selling the company basically. I don't know how true that is, but who knows.

Honestly its mostly that I want something more sporty. My GF & I are looking to have kids soon, so a sedan is a necessity, plus the light grey of the interor on the EX is a little frightening with kids. But mostly its for the extra horsepower. ;)

I heard something about Mr. O'Brien selling the company basically. I don't know how true that is, but who knows.

Honestly its mostly that I want something more sporty. My GF & I are looking to have kids soon, so a sedan is a necessity, plus the light grey of the interor on the EX is a little frightening with kids. But mostly its for the extra horsepower. ;)

So did you head down there? They pissed me off when I ordered my Si, I put a deposit down and waited 4 months to find NOTHING. Got deposit back and went up to Hillsboro to Larry H Miller Honda and got what I wanted same day!

Don't get the 2012 Si, the 13 is so much nicer on the inside (and on the outside for sedans)

Just drove my brand new 2013 Si home tonight. I spent a good 6-8 hours down there talking about the car, haggiling, ect. But I'm super happy with it. Ended up costing me about $50 extra a month, but its 1 days worth of extra work & I justified it to myself that way.

I'll work on posting some pics Monday or so. Its still crystal black pearl btw. ;)

Just drove my brand new 2013 Si home tonight. I spent a good 6-8 hours down there talking about the car, haggiling, ect. But I'm super happy with it. Ended up costing me about $50 extra a month, but its 1 days worth of extra work & I justified it to myself that way.

I'll work on posting some pics Monday or so. Its still crystal black pearl btw. ;)
AWESOME CONGRATS! Glad it all worked out for you! Looking forward to pics! You'll be the first 13 Si in town that I know of, trust me that's a great feeling I remember when I bought my 12 and was the only one in town, such a bad *** feeling, enjoy it while you can cause I'm sure there will be more 13 Si's to follow!!

Post pics! Here's a cell pic but I plasti dipped the chrome on mine....

y4y7esyb.jpg

Back