Official Photoshop Request Thread

I actually speak English quite well, and have earned recognition and scholarships based on my writing and speaking abilities. However, growing up in a multi-lingual household (my parents could speak Ilokano, Tagalog, English and some Spanish) and state (Hawaii is so culturally diverse that I grew up with friends who were fluent in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, and some others I'm sure), pidgin was an easy way to communicate with those who were not fortunate enough to be well-versed in the English language.

In the plantation days of Hawaii's history, non-native English speakers far outnumbered those who learned English as their first language, so pidgin became a way for all the different cultures to communicate amongst themselves and with their bosses (who were often white). Hawaii continues to be full of immigrant cultures, so the old-style Pidgin English never really died. Instead, it has morphed into what is officially known as Hawaiian Creole English, which many in the state still refer to as "pidgin." Despite the negative connotation that it receives, Hawaiian Creole English is an officially recognized language, as is Pidgin English, with its own set of rules, grammar, and spelling.

That's really interesting. But irrelevant. Because since your in the south you should know we don't speak English, we speak 'merican..... :cool:

haha. why, i bet you heard choke people talkin like dis when you was on Maui, ah? haha. dis how me and my frayens all used to talk when we was around each odda l'dat. i tink i going start talkin la'dis mo' often so i can practice. shoooooots

Do it in your thread...not everywhere or they'll think your an ignorant teenager who can't spell lmao
I really didn't hear much of that. Just the shuttle driver lol :giggle:

"L" carving?
this one, in Lahaina, Maui
LahainalunaUlalena.jpg

It stands for the high school furthest on the west coast of the USA or something

haha, close. they say it's the oldest school west of the rockies. Lahainaluna was founded in 1831 and predates most of the western expansion of the US
That's right, thank you haha.
Until he said something I just assumed it was for Lahaina. Miss that place :(

Can I get this in PMM color and possibly HFP R7 rims..... and if in anyway possible (which I dont think) turn it into a coupe? :D Challenge!

modulo_front_ii.jpg

O.O wow. Now thats aggressive looking. Mikey...... if youre every in Houston, lmk, drink on me bro....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back