Official Photoshop Request Thread

2013%20Honda%20Civic%20Sedan%20Exterior%20Rear.jpg

SBlack%20Chrome%20Emblem%20Kit.jpg

Can I make a request :)

Swap the emblem to this black one, remove the civic badge, and plastidip black the chrome bar?

Thanks so much

Whoops. I forgot you wanted other stuff to it. Sorry the chrome trim looks like poop now lol. Half-assed the job. but here you go

2013HondaCivicSedanExteriorRear_zpsed7c24bc.jpg

thanks bro. yah the pastidipped chrome strip looked much better in my head...

I'm gonna swap the emblem, take off the civic badge, slap on an exhaust tip and call it a day :)

Hello, im on sk2 springs and would like to go lower on coils along with bronze work cr kai's. Can someone work their magic please.

Attachments

• 20130617_112454-1.jpg
    20130617_112454-1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • crkai1.jpg.cf.jpeg
    crkai1.jpg.cf.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Thx jeff!! U think u can do it so that u cannot see my stocks?
You'll need to hunt down a picture for me that already has the wheels mounted on a car (good quality), the picture you posted has a white background so i had to crop out all the white parts around the spokes or else it would fill in the stock wheels and show white instead. If that made any sense.

So go hunt me a picture of the wheels mounted on a car already and ill meet you halfway.

You'll need to hunt down a picture for me that already has the wheels mounted on a car (good quality), the picture you posted has a white background so i had to crop out all the white parts around the spokes or else it would fill in the stock wheels and show white instead. If that made any sense.

So go hunt me a picture of the wheels mounted on a car already and ill meet you halfway.
Oops sorry now i got it .Ok thx buddy

Jeff can u try both so I know which color will better on mine. Thx again so much

Attachments

• 8162799921_f0b21ac3a5_o.jpg.cf.jpeg
    8162799921_f0b21ac3a5_o.jpg.cf.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
  • cr-kai-toyota-86.jpg.cf.jpeg
    cr-kai-toyota-86.jpg.cf.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10
Back