Official Photoshop Request Thread

This is my car, I wanna put the aero kit in black which is the original color and all the contrasting accents are in the original color of the car like the spoiler, mirrors, roof, wheels, and front lip and rear diffuser

Attachments

• IMG-20180601-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20180601-WA0024.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
This is my car, I wanna put the aero kit in black which is the original color and all the contrasting accents are in the original color of the car like the spoiler, mirrors, roof, wheels, and front lip and rear diffuser

Nice! I love the blue. Do you have anymore pictures? I'd love to see more.

Maybe if you have time make a build thread. Here is the build thread sub-forum -> http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/build-threads.144/

Nice! I love the blue. Do you have anymore pictures? I'd love to see more.

Maybe if you have time make a build thread. Here is the build thread sub-forum -> http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/build-threads.144/

I will sure, I just have to finish some mods that I am doing right now, my interior is completely dissasembled because I am putting a new sound system, but after I finish, definetly!!

or2.jpg

I just used pieces off the orange car to do the left side front and door piece for you real quick since you have the actual color of your car to look at.... you'll just have to ignore the lighting and whatnot, since it's off that other car, and I didn't want to mess with all of that for a quick photo

or3.jpg

View attachment 58112

I just used pieces off the orange car to do the left side front and door piece for you real quick since you have the actual color of your car to look at.... you'll just have to ignore the lighting and whatnot, since it's off that other car, and I didn't want to mess with all of that for a quick photo

View attachment 58113

WOW!!!! I got way more than I asked for!! you don't know how grateful I am right now. I really like how you guys are really engaged and active on this forum!! I am here to stay!! Thank you webby!!

Want someone here to photoshop something? Send in some requests!

If you have the photos that you would like photoshopped it makes things quicker, post them in here!

Color changes, wheel chops, drops, etc.. You name it...someone here can do it.

hey can you do
MB WHEELS
16 X7 5-114.30 38 SLMEXX

on a blue 2006 honda civic LX 4 door

hey can you do
MB WHEELS
16 X7 5-114.30 38 SLMEXX

on a blue 2006 honda civic LX 4 door

YhQdZxT.jpg

bl.jpg

I can't find a decent pic of a 9 anywhere near the angle I need. I had to do so much distortion on these to even make this look even this bad. I tried 3 different 9" wide, and it's just a mess trying to make it look half way normal so I give up

Back