Official Quickest Quarter Mile Times

I'm going to Napierville Dragway friday night with my 4th revision on my street tune... Feels faster on the butt dyno but i want proof on a timeslip... High 13's i hope...

14.02 @ 99 mph... Damn those K24s are slow...
For what they are I think they are quick. I love mine, considering I hit the high 13's with a 2.0 60' on street tires and almost 100mph in the trap. I only have pipe, CAI, and a tune, I'm impressed. I can't wait to get some slicks and boost her! I wish I had a longer 3rd gear for sure and a little more HP up top. I'll get there though, the goal is a low 12 high 11 daily driver.

I made it to the track today and got a new personal best time.14.59 @94.43 mph. Mods are K&N intake , AFE tbs and a "custom" ram air/ air router pipe. I took out my speaker box , amp and spare tire. Race weight was 3050 with me in it. Stock all seasons at the stock pressure. car has almost 11000 miles (already). Launched at 2900-3000 rpm. Runs are in order from left to right , 1st run was my fastest. Car #242. Add me to the list please. IMG_0525.JPG

I made it to the track today and got a new personal best time.14.59 @94.43 mph. Mods are K&N intake , AFE tbs and a "custom" ram air/ air router pipe. I took out my speaker box , amp and spare tire. Race weight was 3050 with me in it. Stock all seasons at the stock pressure. car has almost 11000 miles (already). Launched at 2900-3000 rpm. Runs are in order from left to right , 1st run was my fastest. Car #242. Add me to the list please. View attachment 28504

wow that's pretty quick for the mods.....good job

alright guys. so i went to Atco raceway which was in new jersey. Met a fellow 9thgen. Black coupe with exhaust and stickers on rear windshield. it was old cold out got there at roughly 11am so the ground was just warming up. this is my first time going down the 1/4 track. had friends coach me throughout the day. did 6 runs and best time was my last run i did.
photo.JPG

Rbc, Rdx TB, PRL CAI, Skunk2 DP, Tune w/ VitViper.

alright guys. so i went to Atco raceway which was in new jersey. Met a fellow 9thgen. Black coupe with exhaust and stickers on rear windshield. it was old cold out got there at roughly 11am so the ground was just warming up. this is my first time going down the 1/4 track. had friends coach me throughout the day. did 6 runs and best time was my last run i did.
View attachment 29809

Rbc, Rdx TB, PRL CAI, Skunk2 DP, Tune w/ VitViper.
Hard to get traction when it's this cold out and on streets. My best run atco was 13.996 in the left lane. Let me know next time your going if I'm not working ill come out. I don't live far away from there

Back