Official Seattle Chat Thread

No activity for over 6 months? I see the Seattle freeze is in full effect here. Issaquah represent!!! BTW, there are a ton of 9th gen Si's here in town, we need to recruit!

Hello?

Echo...echo...echo...

Western WA folks???

Echo...echo...echo....

Ok. For those of you who may be lurkers on the website, I know it's real short notice, but there are going to be several Seattle 9th Civic owners meeting up at the Fry's in Renton at 7:00 tonight. If you're lurking here and wanna come see some cars, feel free. If not, we'll have fun and I'll make sure to post some photos here.

Check the map Foo.....

http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=442018

Ok. For those of you who may be lurkers on the website, I know it's real short notice, but there are going to be several Seattle 9th Civic owners meeting up at the Fry's in Renton at 7:00 tonight. If you're lurking here and wanna come see some cars, feel free. If not, we'll have fun and I'll make sure to post some photos here.

You tellin' me it's a lost cause Pauly? Man, you be mean. Supposed to be 4 or 5 from the other site.

...damn rain.

You tellin' me it's a lost cause Pauly? Man, you be mean. Supposed to be 4 or 5 from the other site.

...damn rain.
No, just thought you might want to PM the guys that are near you. Think it's great you're organizing that. :thumb:

Hey I'm in the western Washington area, port orchard to be exact look for some other peeps to go to meets and what not!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
Hello there. I have left the mid-west and have relocated to the Lynnwood area. This area is completely new to me so if any of you fellow 9th gen owners would be so kind as to offer any good suggestions on what to do, eat, etc.. thanks!

-Go Seahawks!

Any eastern washington 9th gen owners in here? I live in tri-cities, it would be nice to find some 9th gens to go on a cruise with...

Wow no one really on here I guess. So I am new to the Honda scene here in Washington. But by no means am I a newbie to Hondas. Got introduced to the street scene New Year's Eve of '92. Got involved in it in '96. My two best friends and I started WyldKardz back in '99. I retired the street scene in 2002 to start a family. In 2006 got back into the game by bringing back a DB1 (1990 Integra Sedan). The car got broken into 4 times and stolen once from our driveway in the suburbs of Glendale AZ. I'm originally from East Side San Jose CA. Never had a car stolen there before. Broken into yeah but not stolen. Cops found the car. I paid an ASE certified mechanic buddy of a coworker for convenience and he jacked up my electrical. I sold the DB1 and bought a Scion. 2 Scions later. I'm back to Hondas with the influence of working at a Honda Dealership. Sorry so long. Peace.

Yeah. Just got them in the mail two days ago. They'll be installed on the 11th. When I have a day off

Back