Photos Official Show Off Your Engine Bay Pics Thread!

My first engine bay mods! More to come later:)
esazagyh.jpg
is there a special type of paint to get or you do you have to do any sanding - looks epic!!

Does the prl cai relocate the battery further down or did u move it out of the bay? I feel like I can see ur positive terminal cap...

Supercharge that thing already. Lol.

The kit moves it under the intake like Sarcas said. Lol trust me I want to do it so bad, I'm still debating on going stage 1 or 2 because this will still be my dd and I want to get an Evo to build so but Im still leaning to the stage 2 with aftercooler because I know I'll get tired of the power from the stage 1 quickly but then again Vit doesn't have any aftercoolers available lol. I know it will get done before the end of the year though.

The prl kit moves the battery under the intake pipe.

That's correct!

Yeah lol I've always had FWD or RWD, I really want an AWD because honestly all that power to the front wheel is spin spin spin... Yeah that would be pretty quick with E85 but I dont have any gas stations around me that offers it, so I can only run 93. My friend has a 450~ Hp Evo 9 and I just fell in love with it, so my plan is an Evo 9 or X to make around the same power, but that would be by next year for sure, the blower will be first. Thanks I appreciate it, your car is coming along nicely as well. Are you planning on doing a SC as well?

Ya. Prolly around the same time u do urs.

And thanks man. She's costing me an arm and a leg. Lol.

Thanks man! It's super reliable. have 4K miles on the supercharger with zero problems. I don't beat on her though. She hasn't been to a track and the only time she has been in consistent redline was during tuning. She is sure a lot of fun [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back