Official Spotted Thread in the GTA Area.

Spotted a RR FG3 Coupe at Martin Grove/Hwy 7 Timmies parked behind me last night at around 9:45PM.

I haven't bumped or updated this thread in a long time! But I'll start bumping this thread up again for the locals! Spotted a TW FB6 Sedan at Downtown Honda yesterday getting brake service done and getting a full detail.

Spotted: My civic in Bronte area of Oakville 7:10am this morning. :)

lol I will never be able to look at tim horton's the same... turbo timmies!!

I have been spotting alot of 9th gen Si's FG4's and FB6's lately passing by my dealership. Especially the happy customers that purchased them from us.
maybe you should mention the forum, if they are looking for some info or just to chat!

Downtown Honda, on Lakehsore East. Under the Gardiner.
JayDieM.TraN, I've driven through your lot to see what you had in stock. Hopefully the pieces of the Gardiner that are falling off don't hit any new cars.
BTW I'm hoping that a local dealership puts together a decent winter tire package price on steel wheels and tires before dare I say it the snow flies.

Nicee, I haven't been there for a while I quit that dealership...just couldn't handle the lack of miscommunications in the sales department, the General Manager and Sales Manager keeps messing up stuff there..

Spotted a TW '13 si sedan going north on Markham road from before Finch to past Denison last night. Visible mods were license plate bright white LEDs and yellow head lights as well as red JDM badges. Nice clean shinny ride!

Back