:Ohnoes: looking for the place

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
finally made it! glad to be apart of the family again, look foward to some interesting conversations :eyebrows:

Here are my two children 08 Si and 08 CR :woot:

DSCN0261.jpg

Welcome :)

I'd say your front bumper is scratched on the S2000..but I know better and it has to be a reflection. Get better pics :readtherules:

this is for the haters, lol

Better pics for gympers. :laughing:

no scratches, and it has a clear bra now.
DSCN0311.jpg

5440032763_de2b57159b_b.jpg

5440640668_cf96a4a725_b.jpg

5440034891_499496bee8_b.jpg

168614_704195440103_57209470_37406736_2228362_n.jpg

can I ask what type of clearbra you had installed and how you like it?

I had the 3m clear bra installed. The material has gotten much better, installation was great, only negative is that it has a 5 year warranty and needs to be replaced by then. Great protection so far, had the entire front bumper and lip done and 2' up the hood and the side mirrors. Key is to use 3m spray wax on it or plexus to keep it clear and smooth.

I would do it again, good installer is crucial.

nice to hear... I've seen some bad installs in the past. Just figured I'd ask what your experience was. Cars look nice :thumb:

installer who did it,has the orlando ferrari, lambo, porsche, mazerratti, bmw, and lotus accounts. His work speaks for itself

some pics of the Si now, poor thing is getting destroyed living outside now :sadface:

1022364859_kr5rS-L.jpg

bertsride5.jpg

bertsride4.jpg

bertsride3.jpg

CR at the track (Roebling Road) with my dad and his M3

002.jpg

011.jpg

atthetrackRR.jpg

024.jpg

007.jpg

I drive his M3 but he has the DCT, but it is awesome. That is a 2011 fully loaded with competition package added, CF roof, side mirrors, trunk wing, and front lip/splitter. I also had him add an akrapovic full titanium exhaust and active autowerk performance tune. Dropped 50lbs and added approx 50hp and 50 tq and cleaned up the shifting. This car is a beast. Even Joey got to drive it.

I got bumped out into to the more advance group so I couldn't run with my dad. However, in the straights, I had no chance that car is fast, but in the turns I was able to take the other red M3 in our group and that was with having myself and my instructor in the car (he was 290 lbs) my car was weighted down. I am adding parts to the CR to increase the power a bit, but the handling is amazing from the factory, I am only adding a front x brace to it the suspension for now. Intake, test pipe, exhaust, and flash pro on the way and will have Evans tuning tune it. He did an amazing job on my si.

Back