omg_racing's 2012 CBP Coupe

omg_racing

Chapel Hill, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
coupe
I just brought home my shiny black civic coupe today! Sadly, it's not an si, I am balling on a budget...but I'm still really excited about it.

My last car was a Honda Element (known as the Hellement) and although I loved it I have to admit it drove like a Rubbermaid on casters. I'm really thrilled to have a smaller, zippier car and this is also my first manual! My dad got me into cars when I was little and I'm a big fan of rally so learning to drive a stick was a must.

I like seeing the cool work that other people have done on their cars but right now the only mod I want to do soon is a badge-dectomy and swap it out for something...pinker. ;)

Welcome......... I just got my non-Si coupe as well, they're sweet.

Welcome......... I just got my non-Si coupe as well, they're sweet.
I just brought home my shiny black civic coupe today! Sadly, it's not an si, I am balling on a budget...but I'm still really excited about it.

My last car was a Honda Element (known as the Hellement) and although I loved it I have to admit it drove like a Rubbermaid on casters. I'm really thrilled to have a smaller, zippier car and this is also my first manual! My dad got me into cars when I was little and I'm a big fan of rally so learning to drive a stick was a must.

I like seeing the cool work that other people have done on their cars but right now the only mod I want to do soon is a badge-dectomy and swap it out for something...pinker. ;)
They get better mpg then the si that's a Plus

Thanks you guys! Yeah, gas mileage was a factor. Plus, I honestly looked at how I drive the car and what my goals are and I decided that the si was a little too much car for me right now. I mean, compared to the Element anything is going to feel sporty. Glad to keep the v-tec though!

HAHAHA! You're psychic! Yes, pink wheels are on the list. I don't want to over do it though...just subtle pink accents. Just enough so the other drivers know they just got beat by a girl. :)

03be183a.jpg

16d81744.jpg

I will! Don't worry! But remember when I mentioned the budget up top? My down payment means no fanciness til Christmas for me! That's cool though...in the meantime I can just spend a lot of time doing research to find the right ones.*

*"Research" = looking at lots of pretty car pics

Back