On Yospeed's birthday, YOU get presents! - Giveaway

Yospeed

Hey guys! Normally on our birthday I like to have a big sale of some kind. The problem this year is we're already having a big sale, so I'm going to do you one better, and GIVE our products away!

How it works:

All you need to do to enter is post a photo of your 9thcivic on our facebook page. It doesn't need to be a professional photo, and your car doesn't need to be heavily modified, but it does need to be an 9th gen. All Civics are beautiful in our eyes.

It wouldn't hurt to like the page, but I won't hold it against you if you don't like us and just want free mods.

That's it!

Enter Here

Once you've entered, feel free to check out the other parts we're offering right now:

9thcivic Products

When does it end?

All entries submitted through the weekend up until Sunday @ midnight PST will be valid entries.

What can I win?

We're going to be giving away several prizes, including a pair of door sills(coupr or sedan), a cup holder cover(civic or si), and (2) regular tie downs of the winners choice!

Questions, Comments?

Feel free to ask away. If I missed out on a few details I'm more than happy to address them.

I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Webby, and a special forum that won't be mentioned. Thanks for giving me a chance way back when, buddy. Everyone here has been so supportive and it's been an honor serving many of you.

Thanks everyone!

2012-honda-civic-sedan-billet-front-door-sill-garnish-si-close-up-880x495.jpg

honda-civic-cup-holder-cover-9thcivic-yospeed-880x495.jpg

2012-honda-civic-si-billet-battery-tie-down-powder-coat-red-880x495.jpg

Last edited:
Questions:
How many winners will there be?
How will the winner(s) be selected?
Thanks Yospeed and webby i'm entering now!

Questions:
How many winners will there be?
How will the winner(s) be selected?
Thanks Yospeed and webby i'm entering now!

Four winners. Each will win an item.

Winners will be randomly selected. Photo/car quality doesn't matter, so a stock car shot on an iphone has just as much of a chance to win as a full modified car that was shot professionally.

entered :D have my fingers crossed for the door sills. been wanting a set for forever.

Back