Ordered an SI

welcome to the site! I know of at least a couple of people who have the Si on order right now. One said they thought it'd be the end of Dec or January till it was being built. Di you go with coupe or sedan?

Coupe with Navi. I don't know if I can wait til the end of January til my car gets built -- that means a Feb delivery. Oh well, if anything, my current si won't carry over any negative equity in 3 months and I won't have to deal with driving the car in the dead of winter.

off topic, but I love the alerts tab on this site...so much easier to keep track of posts on this than 8th. Sometimes I'd post on 8th and forget to look back and not remember where I even posted.

You should be able to talk to your dealer in a short time to see if they can give you a build date. They can look it up

^do you know if the dyno blue pearl is the same between 2009 and 2012? Thinking about it now, I should probably change to tw.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/dyno-blue-pearl.494/
you can look at how much it changes based on lighting conditions. It's the same blue as the previous generation civics, yes. (but it is not the fiji blue found on the previous SI)

fiji blue to compare
3472281529_a2741d6b03_o.jpg

^yea the fiji is a lot brighter and more vibrant/vivid, we'll see how dyno looks with the hfp. White cars are played out so I wanna stay away from it.

this was from back in June - first coupe with the kit (I think) posted..

More 2012 Civic Coupes Are Arriving

2012civic.jpg

More photos, and even larger versions can be found at the end of the gallery here -
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/2012-Civic-Coupe

my parts and service depts at Headquarter Honda in Clermont, FL opted to show off some MORE Honda Genuine accessories on our new inventory of '12 Civic coupes today.

as you can see, this might be the first showing of the '12 HFP parts to the best of my knowledge. the 6-piece aero kit has been installed on one of our Dyno Blue Pearl Civic 2DR LXs for display on our showroom as well as the 17" HFP blade silver wheels.

i can't wait to see how quickly this one sells. so far so good on selling inventory w/ a multitude of accessories installed. :thumbsup:

anyway, enjoy and feel free to ask questions if you like.

Welcome to the site!

I love the Dyno blue but my fav is still the Fiji Blue Pearl. I wish Honda kept it :giggle: I miss our '07 FBP FA5 :(
TW and RR are gorgeous also

Welcome to the site!

I love the Dyno blue but my fav is still the Fiji Blue Pearl. I wish Honda kept it :giggle: I miss our '07 FBP FA5 :(
TW and RR are gorgeous also

Yea, i have dbp, tw, and rr as my top 3 preferences, if the dealer happens to find an available model

well the dealer was taking too long and there was an issue with my current si, so I decided to let it go and get a new acura tsx. The rates on the tsx were much better than I thought comes in cheaper than my si. In fact, the TSX with 0 down, is the same price as what I was quoted for the si w/nav with 1250 down.

Back