Ordered my 2012 civic sedan lx (non SI) EIBACH PRO KIT!!

Midian

Ok guys i pulled the trigger I hope i didnt make a mistake. I just couldnt wait for the sportlines and i really didnt wanna go with the road magnets since they still use the 8th gen isolators, i wanted something that fits with no problems and are made for our cars. I got it for 204 shipped to my door 1" front and .7 for the rear. Last time i ordered a set of eibachs for my g37 coupe i believe it was 1.2 front and 0.8 rear and i could assure that it was alot lower than what they said hopefully it goes the same for this car too. i could say the fronts for the g37 coupe were like 1.5 and 1.1-1.2 for the rear in the real world.

you doing the install yourself? DIY?

Well my friend has the tool needed to compress the springs he said he can do it for me so i might be around trying to learn from him He is a tire installer and went to school for that so im trusting him.

Oh ok good luck try 2 get a DIY in for those who have 9ths :)

Turbo'd since 04/2011

I sure will i will document it and take pictures! i definitely want to learn this so i can do all the cars i ever get and for others as well :D

I want it done by today since i have the day off. So ASAP!! If my firnd cant do it for me today since its raining out here (for some odd reason) I will just go pay to have them installed. :)

Dang i just got my springs and darkness has arrived... :( But im still excited atleast i have them now! :)

Midianeibach.jpg

Back