Ottawa

Hey Pete, nice coupe! I don't think I've seen your car around Ottawa yet. Barely see any Si's here but there's tons of R18s as you probably know.

My name's also Pete btw

Hey Pir8pete we met once at m&m a few years back when I got my pwp rsx and you had just ctsc your 8thgen. im not expecting you to remember me without any pics ect ect but just saying lol. Love your fb6 man, Im getting a 9th gen spring 2015 100% and I have the same goals you have. Most likely going to either get skunk2 kraftwerks or fullrace turbo kit, although I never seen the kit you posted above as I will have to check that out. I was thinking about the ctsc but my rsx has the jrsc so I figure change it up, plus more power is always more fun hehe. Hope to see you around next season when I have my new 9thgen :)

I'm way down river in Quebec City. I picked up my rims from Ottawa. :giggle: @andre12dbsi

We had a a big meet in Quebec City in the summer. Was a lot of fun. We're supposed to have another one next summer. I'll let you guys know about it. It's not thaaaaat far.

I know this is not procedure for selling stuff, but I have ordered weather tech digital-fit 2012, 2013 first row (front only) floor mats for a coupe and realized they do not fit in the 2014 as the floor is designed differently on the drivers side. I can return them but it makes me look bad so I told them I might have some ppl interested that have the same car. Price is the same as what's list on weather-tech's website, they don't even give us a deal

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
@jdmster

I remember you, glade to see you here.

Go turbo it's better then s/c i find the kit I listed is alittle more friendly/polished. My first steps are to get flashpro and tune out the car myself as i did with the s/c setup to see what this hardware is like.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Pauly99to17

setup at meet and post here to let us know when, i'm sure afew of us will go thx.

I will let you know the date/s for sure. There will probably be an even bigger one in Montreal.

Sucks about floor liners. Hope you sell them. You could become a member at Club Civic Quebec Forum and post an ad there. Maybe someone from Montreal would be willing to make the drive to get them or, it's not that expensive to ship them by bus. Kijiji is another great option.

I bought HFP suspension off Kijiji and met the guy over the border. Hehe. You can get some of the very close by US guys too if you are lucky. Just depends who wants to make the crossing. It's definitely cheaper that shipping and duty/taxes sometimes.

They just announced the date for the big Honda meet in Quebec City. Hope to see you all there. Will be even bigger and better than last year I'm sure.

image.jpg

Hey gents.. I just bought a 2015 Taffeta sedan : ). Pick it up on Thursday from Orleans Honda .. I also had an 8th, bolt ons and VitTuned .. Parting that out next week if you guys know any 8ths interested. I was in the fb group but ditched it lol. I'll get some pics up of my stock *** Si later in the week

Hey gents.. I just bought a 2015 Taffeta sedan : ). Pick it up on Thursday from Orleans Honda .. I also had an 8th, bolt ons and VitTuned .. Parting that out next week if you guys know any 8ths interested. I was in the fb group but ditched it lol. I'll get some pics up of my stock *** Si later in the week
Congratulations @KickinItKstyle
Welcome to the forum. I know you'll be very impressed with all the great people on here and all the useful information. :canada:

Back