Want To Buy Outter Fender Trim

12aay_e

Vegas
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Well like said in title I'm looking for that outter fender trim thing. It's like a rubber trim that protects the fenders? I'm not sure what they really are. I think non si's have them (I know for a fact 8thgens have them) but yeah! I would like some too. Temporary til I get some body work (rippled my rear driver side fender a little) if you have an idea of what they are or are selling them please let me know! Thanks :)

pics of what you're looking for? I honestly don't know

let's say it almost looks like this but a lot thinner, black, and is rubber
sa-wq26214.jpg

I've never seen that. I've seen people put chrome ...plastic stuff from like autozone or whatever on their arch. I've never seen the rubber product. hmm

I've never seen that. I've seen people put chrome ...plastic stuff from like autozone or whatever on their arch. I've never seen the rubber product. hmm

haha no way! i just want the oem black ones. some people have it on their cars but i bet they don't really notice it.. ahhh i need something temporary until i do body work lol

Were they used for transit on the 8th gens...then taken off when they did the PDI at the dealership? I've never seen them on delivery trucks for the 9th gens. Or this is a product you can buy from honda to put on the car... like an accessory? I've never seen anything on any dealership sites like CHH or whatever.

could you buy those and just cut them to size?

I was thinking that. But it would suck if they weren't long enough

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back