P2R Intake Manifold Conversion Kit

This is a great new product from P2R - thought everyone should know about this option!

P2R just released a great new conversion kit that will allow 9th Generation (2012+) Civic Si owners to use an 8th Generation (2006 to 2011) Civic Si intake manifold. This P2R conversion kit allows you to purchase virtually any intake manifold (RBC, RRC, Skunk2, etc.) that was made for a 2006 to 2011 Civic Si (with K20Z3 motor), and bolt it right on to your 2012+ Civic Si (with K24Z7 motor)! The kit includes a special thermal intake manifold gasket and fuel injector hardware.

Key Features:
  • Allows you to bolt on an 8th Gen Civic Si (with K20Z3 motor) intake manifold on your 9th Gen Civic Si (with K24Z7 motor)!
  • Intake manifold gasket is a thermal gasket which will also serve to reduce intake manifold temps and increase horsepower!
  • Included fuel injector hardware allows you to still use your 9th Gen Civic Si (with K24Z7 motor) fuel injectors. With this hardware, you can also choose to use your OEM fuel rail or an aftermarket one.
  • Optional throttle body gasket is available for using this kit with your factory throttle body.
  • No other parts besides these are needed.
For pricing and/or to purchase this product, follow this link: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2862/index.html
p2r-intake-manifold-conversion-kit_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
Soo the skunk 2 intake manifold would fit my car with this gasket? Might have to purchase if that's the case

Yes, I believe it should fit. We are going to officially test it here. I see no reason why it would not fit, since P2R specifically tested the RBC and RRC manifolds, and they bolt on with this conversion kit.

^^I wish that was available a few months ago, I would have gotten it, looks so clean

Is there any benefit for the fuel rail? Is it needed? Should I upgrade because I'm gonna be running the KW S/C kit and it has an upgraded fuel pump. Also water meth (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

Is there any benefit for the fuel rail? Is it needed? Should I upgrade because I'm gonna be running the KW S/C kit and it has an upgraded fuel pump. Also water meth (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

According to Vit, the stock fuel rail is good for up to 800hp.

Wow, I figured the stock rail would tap out around 500hp or so, and start becoming inefficient before that. That # would be even less for E85, since more fuel is needed.

In any case, I agree the upgraded fuel rail is not really needed unless you are making huge power, or you change your fuel lines around for some reason and need a different rail.

Wow, I figured the stock rail would tap out around 500hp or so, and start becoming inefficient before that. That # would be even less for E85, since more fuel is needed.

In any case, I agree the upgraded fuel rail is not really needed unless you are making huge power, or you change your fuel lines around for some reason and need a different rail.
Or if you just like the look

Yeah, I am planning on installing a turbo and was asking Vit at what point I should expect to replace the fuel rail and he said never. I was quite surprised myself. Of course, since I have an RBC, mine is exposed and ugly. My two choices are a new one that allows me to tuck the wires (and add some bling) or just get the 8th gen cover. Haven't decided yet.

Yeah, I am planning on installing a turbo and was asking Vit at what point I should expect to replace the fuel rail and he said never. I was quite surprised myself. Of course, since I have an RBC, mine is exposed and ugly. My two choices are a new one that allows me to tuck the wires (and add some bling) or just get the 8th gen cover. Haven't decided yet.
If you're keeping the RBC with the turbo, go with the Hybrid Racing rail, it has a port for the fuel line underneath and in the middle of the rail, so you never even see the fuel line

If you're keeping the RBC with the turbo, go with the Hybrid Racing rail, it has a port for the fuel line underneath and in the middle of the rail, so you never even see the fuel line
And putting an 8th gen cover will hide everything as well...

Back