P2R Product Giveaway!

What color do like most for P2R products?

• Total voters
I'd love this in silver if it's still available:

12+ Civic Battery Tie Down (P001) - 50% Off

Thanks for the sweet promo guys!

12+ Civic SI Steel Braided Clutch Line (P761) - 50% Off
12+ Civic Si Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket (P161) - FREE

Sign me up for these. Willing to do a DIY once received

Ive done a footwell DIY before

I can also do:
12+ Civic Si Exhaust Manifold Gasket (P4161) - FREE

Last edited:
Too bad I already installed my tbs..I'll definitely be on the lookout for that axle back though if it's also going to be available for r18's

icon1.gif
P2R Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket Testing
This test was done on a 2007 Honda Civic Si.

This was a very simple test to show how P2R Thermal Intake Manifold Gaskets help keep your HP up by keeping the intake manifold temps cooler.

We did 3 back to back pulls without the P2R gasket. We only waited 30 seconds between pulls without turning off the car.

p2r.jpg

As you can see each pull the HP went down.

We then installed the P2R Power Rev Racing Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket and did the same thing again. 3 back to back pulls with 30 seconds in between and not turning off the car between pulls.

p2r 1.jpg

There was a 1 hp gain, and HP stayed consistent each pull and didn't go down as it did when the car didn't have the P2R gasket.

This test was done to show how P2R Thermal Gaskets can help make your HP numbers more consistent, which is very important in real life situations. Keeping intake manifold temps down is key when it comes to making HP.

Note: All pulls were done using a dyno feature which is called Snapshot. Snapshot is a feature which allows you to do dyno pulls without hooking up an RPM pickup on the car. This is why you will see that the rpm might be off by 100-200 rpms in some pulls. Because of this the TQ numbers can be off by 1-2 ft lb TQ, however; HP numbers are always correct.

Hope you all enjoy this test, as we did it for you
emsmile.gif

well i guess im late for the party ...:mad:. Only thing that i wanted was that battery tie down :pinkdomokundance::police: @P2R. Think you can help this late joiner by any chances (simple accessories = classy;)

I can't believe I'm late to this thread. What an opportunity. I'm gonna have to dig through this. Missed some good stuff.

I'll definitely do the axle back.
And interested in the SRI, just don't have a ZDX throttle body. But that can change too. :)

Thanks for all of the interest and support so far. We have been reaching out to each person individually on a first come first serve basis of who was selected for each product.
Please before asking look at our original post and make sure that what your asking for is not already gone.
Also please don't request whats not showing available yet either. Once we list those parts, we will do the same thing. First come first serve, from the time we list it.

Back