Password JDM Gauge Pod?

Chuckable

Anyone have one of these? http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_321&products_id=32760

pjdmcfpilga00s2k.jpg

How is the fitment?

it is a universal set up so keep that in mind. when i mounted my pod i used a single universal holder and it only cost me 20 25 bucks around there and it doesnt look too bad imo WP_20140404_11_06_52_Pro.jpg

ive since run the wires in to the pillar using a grommet so it looks better

Ah, I was thinking that it was a part meant to fit the Civic, and not just universal. Thanks for the pic of your setup.

no problem at all man lemmi grab you a pic of how it looks now with the grommet it looks super clean

it is a universal set up so keep that in mind. when i mounted my pod i used a single universal holder and it only cost me 20 25 bucks around there and it doesnt look too bad imo View attachment 39013

ive since run the wires in to the pillar using a grommet so it looks better

Have you considered the possible adverse effects of airbag deployment?

Have you considered the possible adverse effects of airbag deployment?
that was my first thought. thats why i placed it so low on the pillar. the airbag is higher up and the pull away tabs can still function.

that was my first thought. thats why i placed it so low on the pillar. the airbag is higher up and the pull away tabs can still function.

I am not sure how flimsy the pillar piece is, but I would still be concerned about the gauge being so close to the dash preventing the pillar cover from being able to separate enough to tallow the airbag through properly.

Looks clean, but year, I would want to make sure your airbag is going to function properly. Maybe someone who's seen an airbag deployment in the car can chime in.

im not too concerned after playing around with the pillar myself the way its set up

ya as I said if you pull the pillar and look at it its so much higher than you may think

Back