Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash

1st, it was a death hoax. Now it's real? Something doesn't add up.

My boy lives out in cali, i hit him up about it, he told me it was 5 min from his house. so sad. to young to go. RIP

They are all getting sources from TMZ. It's really hard to believe or not believe in a story like this, imo. Especially since it all started as a death hoax.

They are all getting sources from TMZ. It's really hard to believe or not believe in a story like this, imo. Especially since it all started as a death hoax.

from paul walker's facebook

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. -#TeamPW

https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker

1480601_10152069418143545_388243313_n.jpg

I know they were coming out with Fast and Furious 7 and rumor was there was going to be a new trilogy (7-9). Hopefully they just end the entire series with the seventh movie since Paul has passed away. Oh and from that picture looks like the Carrera GT didn't do so well. Curious to see what info is released on what they think caused the car crash other then speed.

Back