Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Pauly how much did you pay for your rims?

Ive got a guy on kijiji offering the same ones, in good condition, with all season tires for 600$. Good deal? I'm in Ottawa

I was gonna try and offer 500
I paid $600 with summer tires in very good shape. The rims were also in very good shape.

Btw I was kidding about snow. I'm not from Cali or Floridahh.:bananapoke::rotfl:

Ya, I've heard that in New York/New Jersey area schools often close when they get an inch or two of snow. Haha. Schools here would rarely be open.
Pffft! I wish schools would close with 1-2 inches. No way. We need massive amounts of ice and/or a good foot of snow for our schools to close! There have been days that I couldn't get out of the driveway, but school would still be open. It's crazy

I like your exhaust Pauly! Is that the entire Si axleback, or just the muffler tip? Ive got a 2012 Si axleback that Im about to put on my 2013 LX and Im curious how you did yours

I like your exhaust Pauly! Is that the entire Si axleback, or just the muffler tip? Ive got a 2012 Si axleback that Im about to put on my 2013 LX and Im curious how you did yours
It is an Si tip that was cut off @squiggy 's Si muffler. It was then just welded onto the stock exhaust. I plan on changing the exhaust when Hondata releases FlashPro for the R18.

Last edited:
Pffft! I wish schools would close with 1-2 inches. No way. We need massive amounts of ice and/or a good foot of snow for our schools to close! There have been days that I couldn't get out of the driveway, but school would still be open. It's crazy
I don't mind when schools are still open after snow. They should close after ice storms though. Last ice storm we had I slipped on my treacherous driveway and managed to slam my head onto our van, then on the ground and knocked myself senseless. I ended up sliding down the rest of the driveway in the fetal position in agony. I was so angry once I got my senses back. Why the hell would there be school when it's so dangerous!!!??? Arggghhh....makes me mad just thinking about that day. :mad:

You tripping.:tongue: You guys in Tri-State get 2 inches of snow and NYC declares state of emergency.:spinning: I used to live in NJ and the winter blows donkey balls over there. It will snow up to 10 inches today and the next day is 35F and raining.:screwy: here in PA at least we get decent amount of snow and it stays cold until April. Hell yeah:fistpump:

You tripping.:tongue: You guys in Tri-State get 2 inches of snow and NYC declares state of emergency.:spinning: I used to live in NJ and the winter blows donkey balls over there. It will snow up to 10 inches today and the next day is 35F and raining.:screwy: here in PA at least we get decent amount of snow and it stays cold until April. Hell yeah:fistpump:

I'm upstate NY. I agree with you about NYC. It's totally different up here tho. We get a ton of lake effect snow. You're right about the crazy weather tho. Those stupid rain storms are usually the cause of all the ice. There was an 18" block of ice where the water falls off of my roof onto the driveway all winter last year. It was nuts and definitely not fun trying to snow blow around the thing. Not to mention, my driveway is quite narrow. It was fun to drive around too haha. Ugh, all of this snow talk is really making me dread winter. I haven't even put my snow tires on yet. But, I'm counting down the days til I can put the summer tires back on! C'mon spring! :driving:

Here in NEPA we actually got a little bit of snow on Friday night. Maybe around 1". It's not a lot, but it's only the beginning of November so I can only imagine how bad it's going to be in January till the end of March.:hiding:

I'm a skier so I love the snow.
skiing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Took these pictures a while ago with a buddy's camera. He just gave them to me.
What can I say?....I'm a photo whore. I love my car and photography.
No worries, there won't be many pics during the winter months.

image.jpg

IMG_8632.jpg

Last edited:
Back