Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

What do they say about those who own modded LX's?

Dr.-Evil-Mini-Me-Gangster-Prison-Dance-In-Austin-Powers.gif

Hahahah yup!

Except for one thing now.....

Kraftwerks/Jackson Racing Supercharger......:brock::rockwoot:

1540344_10151911046086964_1979820919_o.jpg

Well, I wrecked my steel winter rims when I put them on with my wheel spacers on and they got slightly bent causing a minor shake at high speeds which bothered me. I found another set of steel rims for a good deal, but then decided I wanted proper alloys for next winter. I was looking for 8th Gen 5 spoke wheels but people wanted $400 + for them which is more than I wanted to pay for winter wheels.
Today I found an excellent deal and jumped on it. 25$ a piece!
emberkomodogad5bq4.gif
They're from a Mazda Protege 5. They need lots of cleaning and one has some touch up work to do, but the other 3 are in excellent shape.

What I wanted to get....

image.jpg

What I got....

image.jpg

A quick Photoshop...

image.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't check the bore diameter of those wheels before I bought them. Luckily they are bigger than my Civic hubs. Just bought these rings: 67.1 mm (Mazda) to 64.1 mm (Honda).
I always find it amazing that products from Asia are often shipped for free but try to order a part from the US and
smiley-sex011.gif

image.jpg

Shipping is free, but it usually takes up to two weeks to get it delivered to my house.:(

4 weeks? No one is selling them in Canada?:think:

Testing things out. Not really feeling it. Going to be challenging to find the perfect material.
image.jpg image.jpg

Back