Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Those look really good on your car!
Thanks. I thought so too. I mentioned it to the guy who lent them to me. ;). I really like them.
I feel like they looked better in person than in this photo. They were dirty as all hell too although they don't look it.

They were +60 offset (mine are only +45) so it was a good thing I had my spacers in the trunk or else they wouldn't have even cleared and that test was going to be over fast.

Last edited:
I don't think those look bad, but I still prefer your wheels. Sucks that you still have the wobble, but you've at least narrowed the issue down (that it's not your wheels or tires).

Installed Si shocks and struts today. The ride is a little stiffer than with the non Si shocks.
[/B]
My wife just complained today that my car rides too stiff. She is usually in our Pilot. I explained to her that if it weren't for me pouring money into our house that I would have way stiffer suspension on the car. BTW, has anyone seen the "damper" button on the type r?

My wife just complained today that my car rides too stiff. She is usually in our Pilot. I explained to her that if it weren't for me pouring money into our house that I would have way stiffer suspension on the car. BTW, has anyone seen the "damper" button on the type r?
My mom has a 2006 Pilot, my dad has a 2012 Si and I have a 2013 Si on Buddy Club coils. Even on the softest damper setting my coils are close to twice as stiff as stock Si. Probably 3 to 4 times as stiff as the pilot. But I can adjust my height and corner with significantly less body roll. You win some and you lose some. Would rather have my stiff coils than a smooth riding monster truck hahaha. Plus somethings are better going over bumps with a stiff suspension... especially in the passenger seat...

Yes, I prefer a stiffer suspension because o the performance improvements. For me cornering at high speeds is so much fun. Much more fun than just being fast in a straight line (which my car is not).

Yes, I prefer a stiffer suspension because o the performance improvements. For me cornering at high speeds is so much fun. Much more fun than just being fast in a straight line (which my car is not).
Taking a 270° off-ramp and accelerating through the end of the turn and onto the straight is one of my favourites.

Damn, I didn't check the dates early enough this year - would've been nice to see your car once more and all the new people there. I remember that this particular Saturday it was really hot too, so must've been great.

Nice pictures!

Looking good Pauly! Love the interior lighting, I gotta get on that myself.

Taking a 270° off-ramp and accelerating through the end of the turn and onto the straight is one of my favourites.

I wind out 3rd on one of these off ramps, LOVE IT! At that teeter point off gas and nose plow or lift and the tail comes around, even on shitty all season tires. Funnest car I've owned to date. Also love pegging out 5th (or try) going from on ramp to off ramp by my house. Stays it's own lane for about a half mile-mile distance being able to hit 120+ it's addicting

Went to Halifax and saw a buddy. He is a die hard Honda guy as you can see. His brand new Accord is not in the picture.

image.jpg

Finally installing stereo. I was waiting for help with this project, but have lost patience. Doing it myself. First time installing a stereo. So far so good. 2 power cables run along with 4 speaker wires from the front (2 for input signals and 2 speaker outputs). More blue in the engine bay. :D
image.jpg image.jpg

Back