Picked up my new car yesterday! Pics to follow.

vmcguy

Glencairn, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
Hey guys, I picked up my new black 2012 4dr si yesterday and it is awesome! Sooo much torque compared to the K20 and its way faster than my TSX. Handling is great and ride is nice, not too harsh but also very responsive.

Here she is!

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02859.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

Bye bye TSX, ready for someone to pick here up.

DSC02862.jpg

looking great! Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase... what year is your tsx?

did you ever have any issues with yours? They always seemed like decent cars

You can never go wrong with black. Nice ride.

Nice ride....they are growing on me but now the seat fabric need to grow on me, lol.

I know you just got the Si but can you compare it to the TSX? in terms or power and feel?

The civic is MUCH faster and handles better in my opinion, it isn't as much of a luxury car so the interior features aren't as good and the feel is cheaper. I miss the climate control but the blue tooth, XM, hands free link and navi are nice.

Congrats on the new ride! I have an '08 TSX myself and I'm debating on what my next car will be. I love my TSX and it has been very good to me, but it does lack the power/fun factor my '06 Si had.

Was your TSX and auto or 6spd?

Was auto :-(

I feel your pain...mine is an auto as well. I wanted a 6-speed but I bought it as the '09 models were coming in and there were none availible in the color combo I wanted. The 6-speed was quite a bit quicker though and I probably wouldn't want to get rid of mine if it was a stick. :(

Pic of mine. :)
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Back