• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
:giggle:

Beautiful Pig..

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Silver and black is also a nice looking mix, wont hurt to try. Like you said, you could peel it off if you dont like it. JDMfanaticvinyls.com sells a bunch of suby stuff also check them out. lol Can you tell Im dying for a wrx haha

Steven bolling

Phoenix Arizona
Vehicle Model
Subaru impreza wrx
Body Style
Wagon
Silver and black is also a nice looking mix, wont hurt to try. Like you said, you could peel it off if you dont like it. JDMfanaticvinyls.com sells a bunch of suby stuff also check them out. lol Can you tell Im dying for a wrx haha
I had a 2012 si and traded it in for this wrx and I'm only paying $20 more a month. I lived the si but this car is crazy fun. Thanks for all your help man, I appreciate it.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I had a 2012 si and traded it in for this wrx and I'm only paying $20 more a month. I lived the si but this car is crazy fun. Thanks for all your help man, I appreciate it.

Update your Avatar info?