Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

:popcorn: Would it happen to be an older Nissan?

:clapping: Yes! R33 GTR to be exact, unfortunately I have to wait until January until it becomes street legal, for now the ST will be traded in for a nicer daily, so the camry will also go. In the meantime I will start saving $$ for the GTR.

:clapping: Yes! R33 GTR to be exact, unfortunately I have to wait until January until it becomes street legal, for now the ST will be traded in for a nicer daily, so the camry will also go. In the meantime I will start saving $$ for the GTR.

What year GTR?

1995 thats why I have to wait until January 2020

This is not technically true for the R33. While it is easier to just wait for the 25yr rule to make the process quicker, R33s can be imported at any time before the 25yr rule so long as you bring them into compliance for emissions. The reason the R33 is 'special' is because it was the only one that Motorex did all the crash testing on. So, if you don't want to wait until next year, you can bring it into compliance and get it sooner. However, in all reality, at this point, it is probably just easier to wait.

Here is an article that outlines a lot of the different ways to import cars and dispels a lot of the myths about what can and cannot be done:
4 Legal ways to import: https://jalopnik.com/here-are-the-four-legal-ways-to-import-a-car-to-the-uni-1682067632

How to import cars illegally (scroll down to the bit about Motorex if you don't want to read the whole thing): https://jalopnik.com/here-s-how-people-illegally-import-cars-to-the-united-s-1685247358

Video of how the lx looks now.

Just got a si rear bumper but missing the lower diffuser piece. After 4 years, my bootleg civic is almost complete :)

Nice! Glad you got it almost done.

One thing (this is my opinion) - I understand that California requires a front plate (here in Maryland they also require one) but the way the plate is installed.. I'm just not a fan of it. :confuzzled:

Nice! Glad you got it almost done.

One thing (this is my opinion) - I understand that California requires a front plate (here in Maryland they also require one) but the way the plate is installed.. I'm just not a fan of it. :confuzzled:

haha, im not a fan either. I didnt want to drill a hole in the bumper so I zipped tied whatever I could to hold it in place. Í'm still trying to figure out the best placement for it :)

Back