Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

whenever i see a hybrid sedan it’s usually an elderly person and i always wanna ask if they wanna trade. i want them bad and powdercoat my wheels white. take it back to 2001 status

Nope. I think the Hybrid only came in a sedan. One of the few things that makes me wish I had a sedan
Honestly there's pros and cons to both. The coupe has the hfp bodykit and accessories that I can't find for the sedan

whenever i see a hybrid sedan it’s usually an elderly person and i always wanna ask if they wanna trade. i want them bad and powdercoat my wheels white. take it back to 2001 status
Has anyone ever successfully modified a hybrid?

2020 Saucony Ride 13's in Charcoal Red in size 13 wheels with 4 miles on the odometer.
I keep her in the original garage when not in use.

View attachment 63091
:rotfl:bring it back to life!

Does anyone know if I can combine the corsomotion modules with the cheaper rear leds reflectors available on amazon / ebay?

Corsomotion sells their own led reflectors but at 150 dollars. I'm hoping I can use the module so I wont have to splice any wires.

Is it as simple as sticking the wires into the male end of the modulo?

ApyuUEB[1].jpg

nice, i bought that grill a couple months ago, still waiting for it to be shipped to me. thats also the front lip i want to get, any better pictures of the front end with the grill and lip?

nice, i bought that grill a couple months ago, still waiting for it to be shipped to me. thats also the front lip i want to get, any better pictures of the front end with the grill and lip?
Just have one pic with the lip/grille. the lip is actually for 2012; a little bit of trimming had to be done otherwise there wouldve been some weird sorta bumps on the lower part
3022AE55-AA36-47C5-8AB6-CDDCE40F23FF.jpeg0439A89B-31ED-418A-828B-7F5A64FB31D1.jpeg9DBBDABD-4532-4B70-B192-B92A1CC463A1.jpeg

Back