Pinaygirlcassy CPB Coupe EX

Saw in some magazine that there is already a supercharger available for it, or already under development. There is also cai, intakes, etc. The popularity of that car is insane. Any tuner magazine you pick up, 75% of it is geared towards Frs-Brz. Kinda gets on my nerves now....don't get me wrong, they are sweet cars and all but enough already...

:banghead: Didnt even consider the 13 Si coupe? Or you even could have got an awesome steal on
new 12 Si if you wanted something more fun to drive... Not hating, just sayin...:)
As long as your happy though.. congrats and enjoy the ride.

Ya when we went to the skunk 2 meet they had a frs with a prototype kraftwerks sc in the shop, so there's one option for boost on the way.

haha no worries the civic was my low and slow rice mobile. this will be the opposite :)

Like this? Biro lang! :giggle:

WGP-Subaru-BRZ-2.jpg

:banghead: Didnt even consider the 13 Si coupe? Or you even could have got an awesome steal on
new 12 Si if you wanted something more fun to drive... Not hating, just sayin...:)
As long as your happy though.. congrats and enjoy the ride.

haha i just wanted something different from a civic. :)

I didn't think your civic was " rice", it looked good. Was a little low for my taste though, can't blame you for wanting to step it up. Hope you stick around so we can all see how your new build progresses!!

its funny i told my Honda Dealer if you dont give me the price i want for my si sedan was going to go buy a FRS...lol...

525351_10200228256522893_1928626234_n.jpg

65266_10200141667398219_849040637_n.jpg

Here's my 2012 civic EX

Things I've done

Interior
  1. Red HFP mats
  2. JDM steering wheel emblem
  3. CS-X3 air freshener
  4. White LED interior lights (Map/dome)
  5. multiple stuffed animals lol
Engine
  1. K&N air filter
Exterior
  1. STI lip
  2. 17x7 Enkei RF-1 17x8 +30 Dr-31
  3. Megan EZ Street coilovers
  4. OEM-style foglights
  5. Plastidipped emblems
  6. Red calipers (bimbo brakes lol)
  7. HIDs 6k
  8. White LED license plate light
  9. Carbon fiber vinyled side panels
Future mods
  1. Tsudo catback
  2. Better rims lol
for your sti lip did you have problems putting it on?
and also what year sti did it come off of?

Back