• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Photos Polished Metal Metallic

xo_adel

Baltimore, Maryland
Vehicle Model
2012 Honda civic lx
Body Style
sedan
I went with 35% all the way around, I could have gone darker but 35% still lets you see out of the windows when driving at night. any darker and it gets hard to see when making turns at night.

I like your rims what kind are they?

yeah I'm thinking of 35% for my car, since its legal where I live..and thanks :)) .. they are 17" velocity wheels

Beeshabo

My woman!

Glenn Curtis II

Akron, Ohio
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Hybrid
I just moved to Florida two days ago. The photo you quoted was taken in Florida while I was visiting, but my recent move is permanent.

Nice! Enjoy the yearlong good weather. Bet you are not going to miss being trapped in your house 5 months out of the year.