Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
For those with Verizon... Which plan do you have? I know they have the S, M, L, XL or XXL "packages". Just curious to see what you have.

I'm still on that Unlimited (grandfathered) Data plan but don't feel it's worth it anymore (for the cost since they raised it).
Prob depends a lot on how much a person streams music/video. If you have access to wifi most of the time, you can prob save yourself a lot. How much is the grandfathered plan? Have you ever looked at your data usage to see how much you're actually using in a month?

Prob depends a lot on how much a person streams music/video. If you have access to wifi most of the time, you can prob save yourself a lot. How much is the grandfathered plan? Have you ever looked at your data usage to see how much you're actually using in a month?

I don't really stream music/videos often (from time to time) but I try to connect to WiFi as much as I can..

Of course I have looked into it Webby :)

Plan ends on 15th of each month. I'm first in this list below and wife is 2nd. Then of course monthly total.

September 2.92GB / 1.11GB = 4.03GB
October 3.17GB / 1.23GB = 4.40GB
November 2.50GB / 1.41GB = 3.91GB
December 1.58GB / 1.19GB = 2.77GB

My Line - $87.27
Wife's Line - $79.86
----------------------
$168.16/month

I'm on Verizon's site looking at the "XL" plan (unlimited talk + text w/ 8GB + 2GB free (total of 10 GB) of data).

$70 (plan) + $20 (device) + $20 (device) = $110 + taxes/fees/bullshit (so looking to be probably $130 range)

So long story short... getting rid of Verizon's Unlimited Data plan we would be saving roughly $30/month. We wouldn't go over the 8GB (10GB with free) monthly.

The 4 gig is $50. If you go over to 5 gigs on a month you pay a $15 fee. So $65 for 5 gigs essentially ( if you happen to go over). Seeing your useage that'd be prob the best option, unless you plan to start consuming more data.

The 4 gig is $50. If you go over to 5 gigs on a month you pay a $15 fee. So $65 for 5 gigs essentially ( if you happen to go over). Seeing your useage that'd be prob the best option, unless you plan to start consuming more data.

$50 (plan) + $20 (device) + $20 (device) = $90 + taxes/fees

They say "$50/month for 4GB" but don't tell you they charge you $20 per device (basically per line). Not the cost of the phone (like Samsung S7)... It's cost to have a smartphone on the line (like even if you bring your own device)...

:middlefinger: (need that gif lol)

$50 (plan) + $20 (device) + $20 (device) = $90 + taxes/fees

They say "$50/month for 4GB" but don't tell you they charge you $20 per device (basically per line). Not the cost of the phone (like Samsung S7)... It's cost to have a smartphone on the line (like even if you bring your own device)...

:middlefinger: (need that gif lol)
But still $20 less than the plan you're looking at if I understand it correctly

Anyone going to get the Samsung S8 or S8+?

What about the new iPhone 8?

Bueller? :giggle:

@webby - it's actually a bit more savings than I originally had thought.

$21.73/month is what we are saving. :thumbsup:

3 days remaining on this cycle.

Me: 8.45 GB used
Wife: 4.43 GB used
Total: 12.88 GB used so far.

We were out of town and didn't have WiFi so we were using the **** out of our data. Wife watched some TV episodes at the airport. I played Moana (Netflix) for my buddy's kid while we were out there. :giggle:

Is that Unlimited plan for 4 lines or for up to 4 lines? Can't remember what the commercial says.....and that's $45 per line right?

Preordering my note 8 right now! Samsung will be giving me half off since I had a note 7

Upgraded my work phone from S7 to S8+.

S7 (Verizon) is for sale

Have you ever tried the long text thing on that phone from your personal and back again?

No I have not tried it again.

Since the long text issue I have reset my phone back to factory since I was having issues with Amazon Video and Amazon Music apps. They are working again. I'll see if someone can send me a long text again.

Back