Post pictures of your pets

So our 16 year old jug (jack Russell pug ) can't come with us on our move. My wife has an appointment on Monday to euthanize her. It kills me to do it even though the dog drives me nuts. We have had her since before we were married. Facebook doesn't allow you to re-home animals anymore and I'm sure no one wants a deaf blind old dog anyways.

So our 16 year old jug (jack Russell pug ) can't come with us on our move. My wife has an appointment on Monday to euthanize her. It kills me to do it even though the dog drives me nuts. We have had her since before we were married. Facebook doesn't allow you to re-home animals anymore and I'm sure no one wants a deaf blind old dog anyways.
Noooo are there any friends/family that would want the dog? I feel like a no kill shelter may even be able to help you find a home for your dog. People adopt older dogs with all kinds of medical situations.

Noooo are there any friends/family that would want the dog? I feel like a no kill shelter may even be able to help you find a home for your dog. People adopt older dogs with all kinds of medical situations.
We've been told by a few people that do senior dog rehoming that most of them decline in health quick after they're given up.

I've asked so many people I know and no one wants to take her. She looks like she's in pain all the time so it might be time anyways but I was really hoping she would pass before we ever decided to move.

Back