Post something about the user above you

^ knows I have cool cars but should realize that blocking someone and viewing this thread makes it awkward.

think he is better than me that why he blocks my more important comments:bananapoke:

You got more thing to worry about in Texas like a redneck in a ford pickup truck running your slow car over. Does it have that powerful 1.8 Weiner motor? Even my 2001 neon could beat that Honda:bunny: due to its lighter weight at 2600pds. Gee in tx on the hwy a lot of people drive 100mph all day in those dusty empty roads. Well maybe its the best you could do. If I recall my throttle cable was stuck open, I may not have hit the brakes fast enough. oh well. How a about a sound clip of your honda? ;)

giphy.gif

@sunofwolf

You keep Texas outta this, bruh.

Due to poor build quality, any benefits your rusty Neons have on paper would liquefy in real-world applications. I assume this is the reason that led you to purchase a more reliable Honda. Yeah, my Civic's not fast-- but I'm not constantly having to bring up that it's a special trim of an otherwise stigmatized car to assuage derision. You won't get a sound clip from me, varmint. Use your imagination.

yes you did wreck the thread. I just wonder do LX come with a standard or a automatic. Don't really know much about them, so I thought , I could get some info. I only paid $800 for my blue granny neon and it had 60,000 miles on it and then someone at wally hit it and got $350 for a few minor marks. Barely drive it-its just too boring, but heck-its a cheap car and is better than walking almost. I am just kind of curious about why you would buy a honda LX. how about a few pics. :useless:at least its a 2 door honda coupe. Perhaps it is a good little car. I won't know without any pics,. I think this is a good thread and will go back to following its theme. How come the women keep yelling at me. Oh , I see the LX has a 6sp and a real key-It is a nice car. If I get a 4cyl, I would all ways want the biggest 4 engine which is what I have. Don't mean to pick on LX. Honda makes the best 4 little engine's. I am still new to honda as My si is the first honda I ever had and I am really impressed by it, seems like more a talking robot than car.

Last edited:
yes you did wreck the thread. I just wonder do LX come with a standard or a automatic. Don't really know much about them, so I thought , I could get some info. I only paid $800 for my blue granny neon and it had 60,000 miles on it and then someone at wally hit it and got $350 for a few minor marks. Barely drive it-its just too boring, but heck-its a cheap car and is better than walking almost. I am just kind of curious about why you would buy a honda LX. how about a few pics. :useless:at least its a 2 door honda coupe. Perhaps it is a good little car. I won't know without any pics,. I think this is a good thread and will go back to following its theme. How come the women keep yelling at me.
Manual. Auto is an option
https://9thcivic.com/forum/pages/2013-Honda-Civic-Coupe-Specs/

If you click his profile you can see his build thread
https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/honda-fans-silver-machine.16164/

Back to your regularly scheduled business

^ refuses to let the thread return to its intended purpose

^should ban people that talk to them selves all the time and spew useless crap all over this forum.

Look up! Should ban winery complainers, who do nothing but complain about everything that doesn't suit their very small non perfect world. Some thing don't fit in square box!:banana whip2: Returned to intended purpose.

^ should realize a handful of people have him "ignored"

(of course yours would say ignore as you haven't ignored him yet)

Image.JPG

Back