Post Up Your Die Cast Car Collection!!!

I really like the "reverse" paint job of the AE86, and the repaint of the R34 is one of the better recent decos. I really dig the Cadillac Fleetwood. The smoke colored plastic they use for the exposed pipes always reminds me of those glass intake tubes you see some people use on their B series engines.

some new and previously enjoyed...the used ones are from one pick!
20130506_142029.jpg
20130310_142632.jpg
20130310_142644.jpg

Last edited:
You've posted WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much Cars related merch t blame it on a kid. :giggle:

BTW...I FINALLY found a "David Hobbscap". :thumbsup:

If I had seen those, I would have bought them. If I had seen 2 sets of them, I'd have 2 sets of them

Trust me, you're not alone in dorkdom

The whole set, 8 cars, was going for over $100 on eBay with more than 20+ bids! It's $8 if you find all at Walmart. Lol

The whole set, 8 cars, was going for over $100 on eBay with more than 20+ bids! It's $8 if you find all at Walmart. Lol

Unfortunately all the Ebay scalpers have nothing else to do other than hitting all the toy sections all day/all night and charging retard prices for them. I doubt I'll ever see the F&F series hanging on the pegs. I saw them at the Greensboro toy show last week, but I'll be damned if I'll pay the scalper prices for something that's available at retail. I see you don't have the Mustang. That's apparently the "short packed", bich of the bunch to find, and it's the one that the scalpers are jacking the price up on the most money out of the series. The only one I want is the Supra. I've got the basic assortment Supra, but the one in F&F line just looks so much better. The only reason I really want that Supra is because of the "vents" in the hood. The nicer wheels are a bonus as well.

I'm slacking so badly on sharing my collection :pat:

You and me both Sweet Gympers. I picked up a cool vintage, fold out auto repair playset that comes with 4 cool accessories that Tomica also uses. Even though it won't really match the rest of my scene, I'm sure it'll find it's way into the (now mythical) Bobo Honda 2 thread. I think I'll be borrowing my dad's D40 for an extended period, so the long talked about thread might ACTUALLY become a reality sometime soon. :giggle:

I've got to start "respraying" my "inventory" though. I hear the kids at the meets don't want their cars to look like anybody elses'. :escaper:

My mom and I just neatly packed a moving box half full of hot wheels cars :hiding:

:giggle: Don't call a support group just yet Gympers. It was ONE box, and it was only HALF full. I've got multiple boxes chock full of carded cars I have no room to display...and that's not even counting the loose cars. :bleh:

I've got a big book shelf set aside that I'm hoping will hold the 1/64 Honda display. :pray:

Last edited:
Back