Post Up Your Race Car Pics!!!! (pics YOU took, not internet pics you like)

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
VIP Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Just like the title says, this thread exists for all of us to post up pics of the super cool race cars we love so much. YOU have to be the photographer though. This isn't the thread for all the sleek, awesome internet pics of race cars we'll never come close to seeing. This is the thread for PICS YOU TOOK at a race, Auto X, drifting event, etc. All pics posted who's origin seems suspiciously internet-based will be deleted. :D Edit: Pics that were taken of you racing in an organized track day are fine to post. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
IMG_0625-1.jpg

IMG_0633-1.jpg

IMG_0654-1.jpg

IMG_0655-1.jpg

IMG_0666-1.jpg

IMG_0668-1.jpg

IMG_0677-1.jpg

IMG_0681-1.jpg

IMG_0682-1.jpg

IMG_0687-1.jpg

IMG_0691-1.jpg

IMG_0698-1.jpg

IMG_0699-1.jpg

IMG_0700-1.jpg

IMG_0704-1.jpg

IMG_0711-1.jpg

IMG_0715-1.jpg

IMG_0716-1.jpg

IMG_0717-1.jpg

IMG_0719-1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Toledo, great pictures, bobo! Which track is this? Forgive my ignorance.

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. All these pics were taken at VIR. I'll be there this weekend for the Chump Car race. My cousin's husband is an engineer at Honda Jet, and he and three other engineers from there are racing an early Integra coupe.

Holy! So many pics! :thumb:
Very nice pics!

Awwwww shucks guys ...thanks :bighug:

Amazing pics, I wish I could double like some of them!

:giggle: It's the thought that counts. :giggle:

Nice. That was fun to look at. Did anyone else notice the number of RPF-1 wheels on the "regular" cars?

It's an EXTREMELY popular wheel throughout the majority of race series because of it's price point and weight savings. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back