Post Videos of you driving your car!

I haven't done Auto-x before. I'll look into that Auto-x class. Spectators can come, right? Just in case I miss the class.

Nice first and only post (so far) on 9th Civic! :woot:

I like the OP of this thread.. Can't see him speed :giggle:

PS: What model GoPro Legendary?

Thanks for the welcome. I have a Go Pro HD Hero2 camera and the video was taken with the Suction Cup mount with 550 cord looped around the side view mirror for added security. In the short little stint of being on the Highway I hit 75 and it didn't even budge. I still dont 100% trust the mount though. I am going to be building a camera mount for inside the car to mount it to and will try to post videos of that next.

I haven't done Auto-x before. I'll look into that Auto-x class. Spectators can come, right? Just in case I miss the class.
at Meadowlands, people can't take passengers but there is spectator room for sure.

At FCSCC (stratford), fellow drivers can ride along in anyone elses car. (do it!!). Here, you can also have "crew" to hang out with you, but they can't ride along with you. You can also request an instructor to ride with you and give you tips. I recommend Todd Kean (if he is there). Coincidentally, he was driver of the year last year (I came in 7th :)) If you come to FCSCC, let me know, and I'll make sure you get plenty of rides and ride-a-longs to help you.

Thanks for the welcome. I have a Go Pro HD Hero2 camera and the video was taken with the Suction Cup mount with 550 cord looped around the side view mirror for added security. In the short little stint of being on the Highway I hit 75 and it didn't even budge. I still dont 100% trust the mount though. I am going to be building a camera mount for inside the car to mount it to and will try to post videos of that next.
I hang the suction cup on the windshield (passenger side, next to the rearview) where the camera is hanging "upside-down". I then change the setting to record "upside-down". I hang it there so it is super easy to turn on/off, start, see the bakpak screen

I hang the suction cup on the windshield (passenger side, next to the rearview) where the camera is hanging "upside-down". I then change the setting to record "upside-down". I hang it there so it is super easy to turn on/off, start, see the bakpak screen

I dont have the lcd bakpak for mine but I will try this out. I would like to have a camera view that has the speedo, tac and exterior view visible. Thanks for the heads up.

I titled it Imprudent Speed.... I end up coming up on a police car kinda quick. Also NSFW language towards the end... Todays drive to work.

just testing out winter tires

yeah our roads are brutal hence the sticker.
IMG_0427.jpg

how i have the camera mounted
IMG_0238.jpg

Buy the bicycle handle bar mount and you should be able to mount it behind the rear view mirror. That's where I hang mine. Also you can't see my speedo. Heh.

Back