POST YOUR DE-CHROMED 2013/14 CIVICS

8666c175dad36c9b9da4303369fe4d00.jpg
d7701a6577cea49f1c9f5fd9fee6d99a.jpg

Vinyl wrapped front , back, fogs and the white on my tails

Does anyone know how to remove the Chrome grille molding off the coupe si? I can remove front Emblem and I see two screws and one clip to remove chrome molding without removing bumper. Is there any more screws or clips for this piece or Bumper must come off. I looked at parts diagram but no indication where screws or clips are located.

best bet would be to pop it off. I can't tell from the diagram, but it looks like there are clips from underneath. The 2012+'s had clips from the under side -

bad pic, but it shows one clip here holding the grill piece

clip.jpg

Yeah I've seen it done on the sedan. Coupe seems a lot different. I want to remove just the chrome strip, I can see it screwedGrille mold.jpg in two places and one clip to grille. But since the coupe has like wings on the side, not sure if any clips or screws on corners

In under 5 min you can have the bumper off. It's super simple. Have you seen the diys?

I have! Was wondering if it was Mandatory. Confirmed by the fellas at Pro civic. Wow they will answer your call and chat about your Honda! Lol cool people over there

I like the blacked out look, I just bought mine and the previous owner painted some areas that have already peeled off. I want to re-paint them just not sure what to use to remove the old paint and not mess any of the rest of the paint up. Any help?

I like the blacked out look, I just bought mine and the previous owner painted some areas that have already peeled off. I want to re-paint them just not sure what to use to remove the old paint and not mess any of the rest of the paint up. Any help?
Pics or what parts were painted exactly? It could be plastidip peeling?

Had no idea this thread was here. Did this quite awhile ago.
Si Redone Front 1.jpg Si Redone Rear 1.jpg
I used plasti-dip for mine. Had to redo the rear once already and looks like I might have to redo it again. Some how it got scratched sitting in my garage. Think I might go with the vinyl wrap this time. Any recommendations on where to get it?

Had no idea this thread was here. Did this quite awhile ago.
View attachment 51393 View attachment 51394
I used plasti-dip for mine. Had to redo the rear once already and looks like I might have to redo it again. Some how it got scratched sitting in my garage. Think I might go with the vinyl wrap this time. Any recommendations on where to get it?
get authentic 3m 1080 vinyl. You should be able to get small amounts from vinyl shops on ebay or locally.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpsq7ivMD0

Back