Post Your Latest Purchases

Yeah that's true.

I only run them late April/May - October (give or take).

My car is 27 months old and has 26,000 miles. Of that, 3,000 miles are from Dragon trips. So, 850 miles a month on average if you exclude driving down to The Dragon. So, yeah, four years is pretty much dead on.

My car is 27 months old and has 26,000 miles. Of that, 3,000 miles are from Dragon trips. So, 850 miles a month on average if you exclude driving down to The Dragon. So, yeah, four years is pretty much dead on.

My car is 7 months 15 days old and has 11,000 miles (give or take). Of that 11,000 miles, 2,500 miles (roughly) are from one Dragon trip. So, 1214 miles/month is my average (excluding trip to the Dragon).

Damn that adds up quickly. I use my car for work (from site to site) so that's why the miles rack up. The main office is 31.2 miles round trip from my house but I don't do that every day.

My car is 7 months 15 days old and has 11,000 miles (give or take). Of that 11,000 miles, 2,500 miles (roughly) are from one Dragon trip. So, 1214 miles/month is my average (excluding trip to the Dragon).

Damn that adds up quickly. I use my car for work (from site to site) so that's why the miles rack up. The main office is 31.2 miles round trip from my house but I don't do that every day.

I pretty much just drive to and from work and school, but school is only a few miles from work and I go there directly from work once or twice a week. We take the Insight everywhere else. We got it in March of 2013 and it almost has 30k miles on it already.

You're counting in the fact that you'll only use them a few months out of the year?

You're counting in the fact that you'll only use them a few months out of the year?

Yep. Summer and winter tires. No way in hell I would think about driving with the PSS on in the winter.

Yep. Summer and winter tires. No way in hell I would think about driving with the PSS on in the winter.
I wasn't saying that you were, I was just wondering if you factored that in when you calculated 4 years

I wasn't saying that you were, I was just wondering if you factored that in when you calculated 4 years

Oh, yeah. 850 a month * 6 = 5100 + 1500 for the Dragon. 6600 total plus any extra summer driving I may do. So, say, 7500 per summer. 30,000 mile tires equals four years.

Finally broke down and bought the 1st "real" mod.......Progress 22mm rear sway bar for the Si.

Now.....to order black projector shrouds or chrome ones.......

Now.....to order black projector shrouds or chrome ones.......
You can paint either one if you're not happy with how they look installed. Knock on wood I've not had problems with black or chrome painted shrouds.

You can paint either one if you're not happy with how they look installed. Knock on wood I've not had problems with black or chrome painted shrouds.

My dilemma is that I want to keep the OEM reflector chrome so if I need to go back to stock I can pretty easily.

So options would be chrome background, chrome shroud or chrome background, black shroud. Also, if some reason I have to trim the headlight to fit the projector I could stick with the 2 options above or paint the reflector black, which would create more options, lol.

I don't think the all chrome route is bad at all. It'd essentially look like the uae projector headlights which are chromed.

Back