Post Your Latest Purchases

Other than ARB catalog binge... I just drank it. Peace out y'all. The other item referenced might be 128 proof.

b22017003cfb80598da8957c619be1d7.jpg

@Michal006 - The ripper? Really dude? Come on. You know that's crap in a can. Anything with skulls and "bro" names is usually fake crap. Same way "Cell tech" markets their creatine and whey by putting out 4-8 page "adverts" in all the muscle mags and titling them: "HEY SKINNY! WANT TO GET BIG?" and showing a pro bodybuilder with bikini girls.

I'm taking this for extra energy when I need it on longer days. It works for me and it's cheap. shrug.gif

wheel locks so your wheels wont be stolen?

Never really ran wheel locks other than stock wheels and maybe a set of Volks since the Rays lug nuts came with their own wheel lock.

Never really ran wheel locks other than stock wheels and maybe a set of Volks since the Rays lug nuts came with their own wheel lock.

I have Gorilla keyed lug nuts on my Tacoma and the one locking nut on the Honda. I don't know if people steal wheels off of Hondas or Tacomas but might as well do it. Becomes a pain in the a$$ though when you forget to mention it when doing a tire rotation and they call you trying to find where the key is.

image.jpeg
Just bought a 97 civic but the car overheated and the spark plug boot got so corroded that i gotta remove the head and pull the plug from underneath. I love older civics tho because parts are like a quarter of what my 2012 si is.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Yeah until you've essentially replaced every bushing and gasket in the car and you realize you could have bought yourself an additional car with all the money you spent on parts.
Haha still replacing all those parts, oppose to the si, is still cheaper and easier. Plus the entire gasket and seal kit was only 40$ compared to buying just the gasket for 90$. Plus rebuilding these d series are a walk in the park.

Back