Post Your Latest Purchases

3OttpWO.jpeg

Yes!

So what are the balls for, I'm guessing it's for the fish tank........ but what's the balls do?
Bio balls is short for biological balls. In the aquarium there are 3 types of filtration. Biological, mechanical, and chemical. The balls are designed to house the beneficial bacteria to sustain life in the aquarium hobby. Since I have a sump I can load what I want in it and house the bacteria in the balls. The 200 micron sock is the mechanical part and I have activated carbon in the socks for chemical. In this hobby Biological is the most important part, The Nitrogen cycle is Key.

Bio balls is short for biological balls. In the aquarium there are 3 types of filtration. Biological, mechanical, and chemical. The balls are designed to house the beneficial bacteria to sustain life in the aquarium hobby. Since I have a sump I can load what I want in it and house the bacteria in the balls. The 200 micron sock is the mechanical part and I have activated carbon in the socks for chemical. In this hobby Biological is the most important part, The Nitrogen cycle is Key.
Cool.... A friend of mine when I lived in Denver was a fresh & salt water aquarium peep, so I pick up bits & pieces from time to time.

61XPvaSbcvL._SL1500_.jpg

Sorry for the big picture. Too lazy to resize it.
TaoTronics TT-CC17 Waterproof Color CMOS Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision
  • 170 degree diagonal viewing angle macro lens with 'mirror' image;
  • IP67 waterproof, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor;
  • 8 IR red LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0;
  • Built-in distance scale lines with trapezoid electronic ruler function;

That's a nice set-up , at 1st I thought it could hook-up directly to our stock car screen. Still a great idea since we don't have a place for the stock camera.

That's a nice set-up , at 1st I thought it could hook-up directly to our stock car screen. Still a great idea since we don't have a place for the stock camera.

I imagine it could be hacked to work with the iMid.

Ordered some misc items for the Accord. All ext. door handle covers, splash guards and brackets to mount the rear sway bar.

Covers and splash guards will be color matched to the body and bought the rear sway brackets to modify the position of the upgraded TL rear sway. Currently hits the rear subframe.

Back