Post Your Latest Purchases

I could work a small. Robert would kill me if I got another jacket though. I have two Mercedes jackets that work gave me, and one that I bought. All very recent lol

I could work a small. Robert would kill me if I got another jacket though. I have two Mercedes jackets that work gave me, and one that I bought. All very recent lol

Order that jacket to your work address then bring it home and tell him that you just got your gift from 12 days of Christmas. They didn't have your size at that time so you had to wait and you just got it now. Better late than never. He will never find out. :wink1:

Order that jacket to your work address then bring it home and tell him that you just got your gift from 12 days of Christmas. They didn't have your size at that time so you had to wait and you just got it now. Better late than never. He will never find out. :wink1:
@jrotax101

If they had my size I would be 80 bucks poorer. I Literally don't have a jacket other than the crappy thin fleece that my work provides me for being a manager.

f8f1d503550cf687adfce1c917c238fb.jpg

I didn't realize the jacket was very limited. I got lucky. The size I bought is a medium.

It just came in. That was quick.
IMG_8916_zps1ac6c471.jpg

IMG_8917_zps724a7a9b.jpg

IMG_8918_zpsdbb91cc5.jpg

IMG_8920_zps796aa8a2.jpg

The fabric material feels very durable. It is definitely a light jacket and not intended for winter. It will make a great spring jacket.

I will get the new wheels once the weather is warm enough. The tire deal at CostCo is only good through the end of the month.

Back